Resident Evil Series

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
You know, Wesker is so fucking gay. Literally.

There's no reason at all he should not have reacted to Excella Gionne blatantly hitting on him and wanting his sunglasses wearing ass...

He can go call the fucking Tyrant "beautiful," but can't even tell or react when a beautiful, rich and sexy woman is hitting on him?

Crazy fucking cum bucket. He has no taste :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
He was already hitting that all along.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
LMAO, you raise a good point.

Maybe he tapped that and was movin' on :awesomonster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Remember, he seduced her into dedicating her life an resources to her cause.

And she was feeling up on him all familiar like.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I feel so bad for Excella gettin' pwned like that, seriously. Wesker's such a tit.

And on another note, why is the RE5 thread stuck on the second page, no matter when a post is made? I even tried making it a sticky and it won't go to the first page of General Gaming...

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Tough primarily because of Sheva in single player. you need a mate to play alongside you in order to beat the demons and win.

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
Yeah I saw a preview on G4 a few months ago showing a part were you have to protect your partner from the zombies. That makes the game more realistic and more interesting to play.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
This game was pretty fun. I love Sheva, and I don't care about her AI since I played as her and stole all the good weapons anyway (my partner was left with the handgun and a rifle, because I'm just that much of a bitch).

I was planning on playing through it again on the next hardest difficulty, but I'm addicted to Mercenaries.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
^ This. :monster:

If RE5 had as many varied characters as RE4's Mercenaries, then it truly would be the best incarnation of the mini-game to date. RE5 does is extremely well but the lack of characters is rather sad. RE4 did that better. But everything else is sweet.

Btw, Reapers. Annoying, or most annoying enemy in all of RE? Y/Y

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
jill_re5_by_sbs-530x355.gif

Patricia Ja Lee, voice and motion capture actress for Jill Valentine in Resident Evil 5 did an interview with Un-Wired TV where she accidentally spilled the beans on a director’s cut of Resident Evil 5.
About 7 minutes into the interview Ja Lee says:
“So I guess the news is already out but I did a voice over last week for the director’s cut that’s coming out for Resident Evil 5, and I guess it’s obvious at this point that it’s going to be at least somewhat involving Jill [Valentine].”
Sorry sweetheart, the news was not already out, but that’s ok..it’s good to keep gamers in the know. Now, the only question is what exactly this director’s cut will consist of. Will it be a re-release of the game or will it be some form of DLC. We’ll have to wait for Capcom to confirm for us at a later date. To check out the full interview, just go here.
Source

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Way to post what was already posted chief.

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
Have some posts been deleted? :huh:

I posted in this thread the other day but it's now there now.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
So according to the trailer, you'll be able to play the Mansion infiltration, and it looks exactly like the Spencer Mansion from RE1.

...so I can has Jill as partner nao? =D

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Finally got around to playing Lost in Nightmares today.

I wish RE5 would've been more like this. =/

Also, who the fuck was playing the piano.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Lost in Nightmares is pretty good for 30 minutes of gameplay, but it leeches off old school RE a good bit, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I will say this, the shit where you're running from an assload of enemies with no way to defend yourself while you turn levers is fucking infuriating. Why is shit like this interpreted as somehow scary/tense?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
What can we say? The guys liked levers a lot. :monster:

Top Bottom