Resident Evil Series

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Re: Resident Evil 5

Re5's plotline is not a continuation of Re Degeneration's. Why someone would think that I have no idea.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA

BTW, not long after the japanese release the game has already been leaked (goddamn 360 dvds) so tread lightly folks.

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer

[quote author=hitoshura link=topic=451.msg26258#msg26258 date=1236103704]
RE4 had zombies/whatever they are with weapons as well.

[quote author=LPod link=topic=451.msg26223#msg26223 date=1236085158]
But heck, the doctor is still there, what a shame.
[/quote]
Doctor? Is that the woman in the white dress? ("If you're done with your little vigilante game, I suggest you leave. There's nothing here worth risking your lives for" woman.) She was in Degeneration?
[/quote]

She wasn't in RE Degeneration. Only the tricell logo.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone

[quote author=sephirothpaine link=topic=451.msg26381#msg26381 date=1236115654]

[/quote]
Doctor? Is that the woman in the white dress? ("If you're done with your little vigilante game, I suggest you leave. There's nothing here worth risking your lives for" woman.) She was in Degeneration?
[/quote]

[/quote]

no, no. The doctor who betrayed the senator. He's still in RE5, maybe? I thought he's the head of tricell? The one with the black suit. Maybe one of the final bosses.

WEll, i wasn't sure. Tnx Dacon. But umbrella died, that's a fact. Hope tricell would be better though.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

[quote author=LPod link=topic=451.msg26765#msg26765 date=1236159525]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

no, no. The doctor who betrayed the senator. He's still in RE5, maybe? I thought he's the head of tricell? The one with the black suit. Maybe one of the final bosses.

WEll, i wasn't sure. Tnx Dacon. But umbrella died, that's a fact. Hope tricell would be better though.
[/quote]

Do you mean that guy from WilPharma? He got arrested. After that, TriCell bought WilPharma but I doubt this will be brought up again in RE5. The whole TriCell in Degeneration thing was pretty much just a teaser for RE5.

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer

[quote author=Tetsujin link=topic=451.msg26776#msg26776 date=1236160693]
[quote author=LPod link=topic=451.msg26765#msg26765 date=1236159525]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do you mean that guy from WilPharma? He got arrested. After that, TriCell bought WilPharma but I doubt this will be brought up again in RE5. The whole TriCell in Degeneration thing was pretty much just a teaser for RE5.
[/quote]

Yeah, like he said :elmo:

The only thing that connects the two is Tricell(It is only said at the end of degeneration though), Wester is currently working for them I believe.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone

[quote author=sephypaine]Yeah, like he said :elmo:

The only thing that connects the two is Tricell(It is only said at the end of degeneration though), Wester is currently working for them I believe.[/qoute]

hell, tricell got me confused. RE Degeneration still pwns though.I don't know if RE5 does :monster: been hearing bad stuffz on the controls

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=451.msg29175#msg29175 date=1236767689]
Anglais? or Japonais?
[/quote]

Allemande. :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer

Meeeeeeeh I could do without, to be honest. I haven't been impressed by what I've seen ={

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

Got the game. ...isn't it a day early...?

In any case, it looks awesome. Sheva hasn't fucked up yet. Good. >=o

It's not uber-awesome but it's a solid game. If you liked RE4, you're gonna like this one as well.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer

The winner, Steve Long, who adorned himself with body parts
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Rem

Lv. 25 Adventurer

Seems decent so far. The controls could be better and the menus are slightly awkward but I'm finding it fun. And yah Sheva is pretty well behaved.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

It's annoying though when I wanna take on the enemies from a rather safe corner and she just keeps running ahead and you have to call her back all the time D=

EDIT:
Oh, the irony. After fighting my way through hordes of mutant Africans and other sorts of monsters, I was eaten by a regular fucking crocodile today. >_>

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

For those of you playing- Which do you prefer, Co-Op or solo? I just it myself and I'm curious.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA

Co-op is the way to go on any difficulty but amateur and normal. On any other difficulty Sheva's AI is fucking atrocious.

Also
pofiwesjflhsflkdnsgl I fucking hate you Wesker.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

Hmm, I see. I'm playing it on normal on one player, and then I'll co-op once I play the game on a higher difficulty. :monster:

Wesker reminded me of a Matrix Agent. And really, overdoing the powers. (Edit: Don't say that THE REDFIELDS are going to be in it, if two fucking Redfields don't appear! I wanted Claire. </3)

Rem

Lv. 25 Adventurer

[quote author=Tetsujin link=topic=451.msg29813#msg29813 date=1236960281]
It's annoying though when I wanna take on the enemies from a rather safe corner and she just keeps running ahead and you have to call her back all the time D=

EDIT:
Oh, the irony. After fighting my way through hordes of mutant Africans and other sorts of monsters, I was eaten by a regular fucking crocodile today. >_>
[/quote]

Lol, I got eaten by one too :p I saw one coming so i thought id just kill it you know? unfortunately i didn't realize they killed you in one hit.

And yeah. I'm starting to find her annoying now..she uses up her ammo so fast at times and it seems the further into the game you go the more stupid and in the way she gets.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

[quote author=Dacon link=topic=451.msg30505#msg30505 date=1237083931]

Also
pofiwesjflhsflkdnsgl I fucking hate you Wesker.
[/quote]

Wesker pwned me. Two against one...well, two but meh at Sheva was fucking unfair D=

Max Payne

Banned
AKA

Jesus Christ this game was disappointing.

What the fuck did they do to you Jill? She looks like a fucking crackwhore with teeth like she's from ye old engrand. The Nina Williams outfit wasn't cool either.

Purple

Charmed

[quote author=Dacon link=topic=451.msg30813#msg30813 date=1237146939]

What the fuck did they do to you Jill? She looks like a fucking crackwhore with teeth like she's from ye old engrand. The Nina Williams outfit wasn't cool either.
[/quote]

Your spoiler had me loling

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

[quote author=Dacon link=topic=451.msg30813#msg30813 date=1237146939]

[/quote]

The blonde hair and blue spacey suit reminded me of Samus Aran.

Top Bottom