• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Resident Evil Series

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
God. I hope they make a figure of her. She's fucking amazing. Her and Daniella.

9 feet of biohazardous, vampiric, seductive and murderous beauty.

I've never played a RE game (and I probably won't because I'm a big wimp when it comes to horror games), but the tall vampire lady is relevant to my interests. Very helpful of Capcom to specify her exact height. :monster:

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
I don’t quite share the hype behind her, but it is notable that a visibly older woman is being seen as a sex icon. That’s something worth lauding and is a nice societal change.

Also, is the demo good?

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
EwPaAWuVkAI2cbs.jpg

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Resident Evil VIII is looking to be a masterpiece horror game like REVII. Adding Mercenaries to this is like adding dulce de leche buttercream frosting to a delicious German chocolate cake. I can't believe how hard Capcom is going with this. I'm so hyped.

But what the fuck was Capcom thinking making RE4 VR... For Quest 2. Who the hell greenlit that? What's fucked is it's exclusive to Quest 2, so sorry if you have other VR sets. Facebook once again fucks you over.

Would love to play VR RE4 but I'll never get a Quest 2.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
can't wait to step into re4 again as i watched leon's creepy floating hand turning cranks and look at a giant briefcase of guns right in front of my eyes, all while mark zuckerberg pickpockets more of my data

also who the hell decided the demos should be available for only 8 hours. i get it, it's re8 and that's very cute but also dumb. demo schedule jfc. does the last multiplat bit mean they will release them normally later?

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
That looks awesome but it's so strange hearing the new RE voices coming from the original designs of the characters, lol

Can't wait to watch.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I started last night around 9 and went to bed after
House Beneviento.
I spent the day today doing the rest :monster:

I feel like I didn't rush the game per se, but I definitely didn't backtrack for all collectibles/clearing every red room/etc. I explored when it seemed beneficial, but pretty much always had the forward trajectory in mind :P

I think if I stopped to smell the roses a bit more, it would have taken me more like 12-13 hours. For some reason I was super motivated to beat it before most everyone else :monster:

Also Mako are you playing on ps5? If so, are you using the haptic triggers? They feel so nice but definitely tripped me up more than a few times O_O

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I'm gonna have to dodge spoilers for this because I'm holding out for a potential gold edition that includes DLC like I did for RE7. Although I don't know if they even have any paid DLC planned for this. :shifty:
Also, already bought a full price game this month and I'm poor, so :sadpanda:

Top Bottom