• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Reviving Movie Night

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
So it was discussed in the staff meetings that it would be a good idea to revive movie night, I offered to stream them so here are the movies I have available:

The Avengers
The Dark Knight Trilogy
The Bourne Trilogy
Hugo
The Toy Story Trilogy
Back to the Future Trilogy
Beauty and the Beast
The Lion King
Inception
Tron & Legacy
Wall-E
Wreck It Ralph
Argo
Nightmare Before Christmas
The Hunger Games
Titan A.E.
Matrix
Matrix: Reloaded
12 Years a Slave
Pacific Rim

Coming soon:
Frozen
Catching Fire
The Lego Movie

I'm thinking people can nominate 3 and then I'll make a poll and we can choose a date and time preferable for most time zones. Ideally the first movie night will be held some time this month.

Last edited:

manc

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Shahab
Marty mc fly for the win.

"OMG thats flea from the chillis" BTTF 3 he was there, he's needles.

I also saw argo, great film

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I think the only one in that list that I haven't seen is Hugo, so I'm game anything.

And I do mean anything.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
So for the moment our nominees are:

Inception
Tron& Legacy
The Lion King
Hugo
And I think manc was suggesting Back to the Future with his post.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
The Avengers
TDK Trilogy
The Bourne Trilogy
Hugo
The Toy Story Trilogy
Back to the Future Trilogy
Beauty and the Beast
The Lion King
Inception
Tron & Legacy
Coming soon:
Wreck It Ralph
Argo
I'll throw my weight behind the Bourne trilogy and the Back to the Future trilogy. I'd add Inception to that list but I watched it in December.

Kuroto

Pro Adventurer
I'll give my vote to Beauty and the Beast, Back to the Future Trilogy and one future vote for Wreck it Ralph. :)

Ghost X

Bourne trilogy I'd be all for seeing too, if we're doing multiple votes. I'd like to put a negative vote on Back to the Future though. It is shown on Australian television ALL THE TIME. Like, every other month.

Lex

Administrator
^Yeah that. I know I'll probably be jousted from life for saying this, but I can't stand Back to the Future.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Well that should be expected since you're Australian so you're in the future so ofc you're gonna watch Back to the Future all the time.

edit: Dammit Lex this is second time you've ninja'd me in 10 minutes and yes you're indeed jousted. :monster:

Last edited:

Ghost X

In my last post, I was going to say something like "inb4 me being in the future and not wanting to go back to it" :P.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I loved back to the future when I first saw it; this was probably in the era before we had cable TV and would occasionally go and rent a movie for just F5 per week (roughly 2 euros in today's currency, not counting inflation and shit). We did BTTF in one epic weekend; we watched the first one on a saturday afternoon and were like ZOMG THIS IS AWESOME and got the other two and watched it in the same weekend. Actually, first (and possibly only) movie marathon we did back when.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
So tomorrow I'm gonna start the poll with the movies that have been nominated, anyone that hasn't nominated a movie yet still can.

Top Bottom