Revolution Resurrection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meteo

wolf among the sheep
This is the official revival of the legendary FC Revolution spam RP! Years ago this RP garnered much attention for it's random spontaneity and all around fun. It is the quintessential spam RP, RP forum rules do not apply in here! Do whatever you want however you want to do it! :wacky:

I'll start by claiming the Gawain mecha from Code Geass as my own, because it's badass.

With a snap of my fingers it is now raining cookie monsters. :monster:

Oh, and Ewoks are fighting Spartans.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
O god, then I get the Gurren SEITEN.

I put on my robe and wizard hat.

And then i see...... TOM BOMBADIL!1111one

o lord this is ridiculous

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Mine was part of a joke, but yes, I would sa you're doing alright.

I all of the sudden summon a cookie bazooka that hurls cookie balls weighing one tone a piece. One is fired at Bex.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Bex uses RADIATION ARM FROM THE GURREN ON COOKIE BALL.
Thus turning it into bitesized cookies, or cookie crunch. >;3

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Oh its like that, is it?

*throws thousands of clocks at Meteo in an attempt to inflict stop on him* :3

Meteo

wolf among the sheep
*blows that shit away with my massive Hadron cannon*

This is why code geass mecha is canon. ;D

*sends Jonas Brothers to make your ears bleed*

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
You know if you rearrange two letters in Hadron it makes for a lulzier cannon. :monster:

*Surrounds Meteo with Twilight fans who want him to be just like Edward*

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
*pulls on a Twi'leks head-tails and rides on their back like a pony*

LARGE HRADON COLLIDER? LARGE HNADRO CANNONS? :awesome:

Meteo

wolf among the sheep
You know if you rearrange two letters in Hadron it makes for a lulzier cannon. :monster:

*Surrounds Meteo with Twilight fans who want him to be just like Edward*

*fires my Hardon cannon at your Twilight fans for massive devastation* :awesome:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
MY MINIONS D;

*thrusts forward hundreds upon hundreds of lesbians on Meteo who will be immune to the Hardon canon*

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Did I mention that they're... wait for it...

*drumroll*

BUTCH LESBIANS?!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Is this really necessary? I explicitly stated I didn't like the idea of a spam RP section, and I don't particularly like the idea of a one-lined RP spamfest.

In other words, feel free to be completely ridiculous and random, but at least have some substance in it, i.e. one paragraph minimal. Else, I'll consider this a spam thread and shut it down like other spam threads, :monster:.

Hawkeye.

Hero of the Ages says Shabz.
Is this really necessary? I explicitly stated I didn't like the idea of a spam RP section, and I don't particularly like the idea of a one-lined RP spamfest.

In other words, feel free to be completely ridiculous and random, but at least have some substance in it, i.e. one paragraph minimal. Else, I'll consider this a spam thread and shut it down like other spam threads, :monster:.
I can totally pull that off now that Satsu is here.:monster:

Meteo

wolf among the sheep

Hmmmm, point taken. This was getting a bit too pointless and random. I'll have to redefine the meaning of "freestyle" and draw up a few basic guidelines for it; if we're gonna do this, we'll do it right.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
*wanders into thread sheepishly and looks around*

So... hello everyone.

*gets attacked by a butch lesbian wielding a helpless Ewok*

Oh no someone help me!!!!

(like that?)

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
How could you have not seen the crying midgets made of paste and curly hair? It wasn’t too bad until the floor began to eat them!! If it weren’t for the berry bugs, I would have died!

A

Great Old One
A random person named Tom started doing the tango. Everyone screamed like a fangirl when they found out that this 'Tom,' was the 'Tom,' of... Blerb. They hurried to do a celebration of throwing their shoes at him, he had disappeared. A cat named Bob then appeared and with a stroke of his chin he told everyone that Tom was actually his brother....

The plot thickens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom