Rishi/ Looney/ Clarie's Nominee Q and A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
In the Moderator Q and A threads, every member is allowed to ask potential moderator candidates questions to more completely gauge how you think they'd act as a mod. They are free to answer or not answer these questions as they like. I would ask that you keep the questions and answers fairly serious, since you're trying to determine if each nominee will be a good fit as a moderator. Now, don't think you can't have any fun with this, just don't completely lose the plot for jokes I'd also ask that you not use these threads to pursue vendettas or cause trouble, as it would be rude to the nominees.
Threads will remain open for half a week, after which a voting thread will be opened.

That said, this is the Q and A thread for Rishi, so get to it.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
What would you do if a member was clearly trying to get themselves banned and was causing trouble with threads like this one?

Laugh at the solid trolling effort.

Then whip out my paddle because that is one ass that is asking for a-spankin' ;)

Hedgehog photos and hedgehog related topics have been banned from the Forums. What would you do

tumblr_m5kyr3hjyI1r2p2ve.gif

FUCKIN' FLOUNCE THE FUCK OUTTA HERE
gotta go fast

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Like Octo I'm going to ask everyone the same question and see who answers it best, IMO: if you were made mod what's the first thing you'd do?

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Like Octo I'm going to ask everyone the same question and see who answers it best, IMO: if you were made mod what's the first thing you'd do?

Change my name to "Joffrey Baratheon, King of Westeros."

Change my user title to "a real mother Bucker."

Then I will take the most well-liked mod of the forum (possibly Mog or Brooke) and put his/her head on a pike while their family members watched.

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
A question for all nominees:

You discover that a member has been talking shit about TLS outside the forum, but continues to visit/post here like nothing happened. Nobody else in TLS seem to be aware about it. How will you deal with it?

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
A question for all nominees:

You discover that a member has been talking shit about TLS outside the forum, but continues to visit/post here like nothing happened. Nobody else in TLS seem to be aware about it. How will you deal with it?

Probably by lying face down in my bed crying because I don't have any clue as to how to approach people.

Then probably close the tab and leave the house.

Confused about where to go, I head over to the nearest bar to scope out some local hotties. From there I will test how well "hey, so I'm a moderator on a Final Fantasy forum" works as a pick-up line.

If all goes to plan, the relationship progresses smoothly. Then one day, out of curiosity they will decide to test out my claim as to whether or not their initial impression of me rang true. They will go through my browser history until they find the only Final Fantasy related site I spend my time on... At which point she will discover that it's true. I am a mod of a FF forum. But there's a twist.

I have been shirking my responsibilities in favour of picking up hotties.

It will cause my relationship to end and my heart to break and my life to be in shambles.

Which of course will NEVER happen because I would NEVER do any of that.

Vote for Rishi - a vote for anyone else is a vote for communism.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Another question for all the nominees:

What would you do to promote inclusion/encourage participation from shyer/quieter/less active members? (Not just new members)

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Follow-up question to my first one:

I'd like to reverse Unlucky's question, kind of: TLS members have beef with each other that started outside of TLS but has now spilled out onto the forum. How would you deal with the situation? Bearing in mind that as much of the trouble occured off site and you have no frame of reference/are unable to take that into consideration?

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Another question for all the nominees:

What would you do to promote inclusion/encourage participation from shyer/quieter/less active members? (Not just new members)

tumblr_lmndej9Rx61qj2f4f.gif

maybe some 69 as an added bonus to make them feel as uncomfortable as humanly possible

Someone named Octo wrote: I'd like to reverse Unlucky's question, kind of: TLS members have beef with each other that started outside of TLS but has now spilled out onto the forum. How would you deal with the situation? Bearing in mind that as much of the trouble occured off site and you have no frame of reference/are unable to take that into consideration?​

Update your shipping charts TLS this seems like the fated kismesitude to span all the internets.

How touching :(

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
RISHI I WANT TO PLAY A GAME

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Status
Not open for further replies.