• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

[RP DISCUSSION] Mass Effect: Reclamation

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
I wasn't laughing at you. Just at the fact that while there seems to be a train of thought and goal we're all trying to reach, no set progression has been set. ;-;

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
The progression is that the captains and crew members stationed on the Citadel are all going to gather up and then get on the Odessa. :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Well I think the first thing to do is gather up all the current personnel of the Odessa so this means people whose chars haven't been picked up yet but control a bland human crew member posts as those for now

get everyone into the Odessa
kick ass and chew bubblegum
recruit the Citadel dossiers while they're there

etc

soooooo i guess your book post can be a flashback thing and then a transition to the C-Sec docks where the skeleton crew is assembled where book says something inspirational
or something :>

Last edited:
Kimble and I need to discuss what the hell we are doing because I can't really do anything without him. Probably write our intro posts for those characters together I would think.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Name: James Roxaroo
Race: Elcor
Position: Assistant chef
Appearance: Elcor are almost impossible to distinguish from one another outside of their own kind. To the eyes of an outsider, he would appear to be just like any other elcor...with the exception of his large chef's hat, which he insists on wearing, as the elcor see it as the quintessential part of a human chef's ensemble.

Personality: James is young and impressionable. He's quite friendly, but is a bit on the nervous side and often states that he thinks whatever slightly risky venture those around him are getting involved in to isn't exactly the best idea.

History: James' father is a sociologist; his mother, a professor of cultural studies. When humans appeared on the galactic scene, the two were consumed with curiosity, enthralled by the culture of the newcomers. And so they came to name their child James, a son who, unsurprisingly, shared their love of culture. However, he has yet to find his calling in life, though he has come to find that he very much enjoys cooking. He currently works on Citadel as the assistant chef in a small restaurant on the Presidium, enjoying what he does as he contemplates his future in his attempt to find himself.

It is also noteworthy that his maternal uncle is the elcor ambassador to the Council on Citadel.

Homeworld: Citadel

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Is this what I think it is

HAW YEYAH

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Appearance: Elcor are almost impossible to distinguish from one another outside of their own kind. To the eyes of an outsider, he would appear to be just like any other elcor...with the exception of his large chef's hat, which he insists on wearing, as the elcor see it as the quintessential part of a human chef's ensemble.

I think this requires fanarts. :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I am so on that

I think we established the design ages ago, but essentially since elcor typically have harnesses to hold weaponry as mobile weapon platforms I'm going for the same idea here

A MOBILE COOKING PLATFORM

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
With great enthusiasm and fervor, bordering on overzealousness: It's super dynamic cooking time.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
MassEffectElcorFinished.jpg

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Yeah there's a lot of science behind food

/goes off to do research :awesome:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
so i will continue to try and finish my book post possibly after i finish writing my lab today

but still bros no one said you can't post. :<

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i just wanted to tell u joe that ilu

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
ilu man

man

ilu

said it twice just to make sure

Hisako

AKA
double post ftl but going to try and make a physical model of the Odessa

It will probably be papier mache

it will probably be hilariously bad

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
who posted just now?

Oh right, that was me

>:3

Hisako

AKA
post is so delicious i could eat it

Teeth would probably hurt afterwards tho

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
I posted like two posts ago and no one has posted. :I

Hisako

AKA
It's okay toots it's not your fault

It's everyone elses

(incl. me ;-; )

Top Bottom