• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

[RP DISCUSSION] Mass Effect: Reclamation

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
BOOK IS DISAPPOINTED IN EVERYONE

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
my name is commander shepard and humanity is totally gonna die because you guys didn't write more

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
my name is commander shepard and humanity is totally gonna die because you guys didn't write moreplay the multiplayer
Fix'd.

I don't expect anyone to be writing in here to be honest. Most of us are in Dessies and we all know Dessies comes first. With that said Dessies progress has slowed tremendously and thus any spare activity we can lend to an RP over here should be directed over there.
Definitely not abandoning this. If we can't get all the RP'rs back at a better time then I'm writing a fan fic based on the plot I had in mind so :loopy:.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Mass Effect:

Resurrection

*sunglasses & guitar solos*

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.

yeah.

:cthulhu:

nice post from diff POV, props

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Resurrection mode.

In light of the others coming to life. Can't we pick this up again? ; __ ;

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I've never really forgotten about this although its probably due to the soundtrack I have on my mp3 player :awesome:

Top Bottom