• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Ryvius' Art [Space Omelette]

Ghost X

Love it. Reminds me of an exhibition I saw not too recently, where someone incorporated computer parts into their wood panel paintings (as in embedded them in).

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
So I kinda wanted to make a Black Mage charm, only issue is if I put it up for sale I will likely be immediately be slapped with a C&D from Square "C&D" Enix even though my coloring is custom. So I will probably put this baby on my keys or something. Etsy actually just took my Pusheen earrings down, even though there is a lot of unofficial Pusheen merchandise on there. Such is the struggle of fanart and other unofficial merchandise...

Also someone just liked my page with a cookie monster profile pic, it's totally gotta be one of you guys. :monster:

Attachments

• 20170811_130957.jpg
    20170811_130957.jpg
    689.2 KB · Views: 8

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
So I made a diorama of Chrono Cross' Opassa Beach.. I painted fake sea weed pink to mimic some of the coral and pondered how I was going to make the blue tubular coral - so I stopped in the Walmart McDonald's and asked for a couple coffee straws. The sand I used was from a beach in Florida, because there was none in town and that was what was available on Ebay. It really nice texture.

Attachments

• OpassaBeach.png
    OpassaBeach.png
    246.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Beach Diorama 2 M.jpg
    Beach Diorama 2 M.jpg
    633.5 KB · Views: 14

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
I've overhauled my Facebook. There are also some "new" pieces on there that are actually old pieces that never got posted.
I'm not sure if I'll keep it since reach is impossible with them - I am considering running a headless server off of an old laptop and registering a website domain.

Etsy never really worked out for my cheap jewelry (though I am thinking about trying prints), so I am trying to get into local galleries. A lot of the 3D stuff I have posted on the internet over the years have been gifts or NFS, but I would like to create a folder to show what is for sale. Most of the newer 3D stuff I've been making is for sale. Almost all of my 2D works in general are available as originals and/or prints.

Here are the latest projects throughout this year. :)

Attachments

• AZ Plate M.jpg
    AZ Plate M.jpg
    735.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Summer Daze M.jpg
    Summer Daze M.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 10
  • Wild Flowers Painting M.png
    Wild Flowers Painting M.png
    6.2 MB · Views: 10
  • Untitled M.png
    Untitled M.png
    169.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Untitled2 M.png
    Untitled2 M.png
    191.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
I went to an alcohol ink workshop last Saturday. This was my first time working with this medium. Usually I am a control freak and stick to my acrylics, so it was interesting to go out of my comfort zone and use a super unpredictable medium. I was the last one finished, because I was being anal about the composition, which was the most challenging part of this project since the ink kinda does what it wants. By the end of it I was pretty happy with the results. :) I am keeping the first and third one for myself as coasters or so and plan to either give away or sell the rest.

Attachments

• Alcohol Ink5-W.png
    Alcohol Ink5-W.png
    982.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Alcohol Ink4-W.png
    Alcohol Ink4-W.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
  • Alcohol Ink3-W.png
    Alcohol Ink3-W.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
  • Alcohol Ink2-W.png
    Alcohol Ink2-W.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
  • Alcohol Ink1-W.png
    Alcohol Ink1-W.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 2

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
Thanks! I will probably revisit it with a better camera sometime. I also don't think I look too great so I will probably want better lighting and makeup. I do enjoy photography and took it in high school so I've been playing with the idea of getting proper equipment.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
I painted and decked out a boring box. June bugs kept dying in front of my door (probably because of preventative apartment roach treatments) so I started collecting the carcasses for art. :monster: A lot of people hate these guys because they love to fly into your face and hair, but I think they're cute. Apparently they like fruit, so my opinion would probably be different if I had a fruit tree.

June Bug Box3-M.JPGJune Bug Box2-M.JPGJune Bug Box1-M.JPG

I am thinking of giving it to this couple that runs my favorite restaurant in town. They are always giving me free stuff so I want to thank them.

Also... I got into a gallery.. It was the second place I hit up and it's kinda surreal to see my work up for sale.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
This Christmas decoration is blowing my mind. Loving the mix of materials.

Thanky. :) I wasn’t intending for it to be a Christmas ornament, but I had the same thought after I made it - with the gold and green color scheme, star and whatnot.

I used four useless 512mb RAM DIMMs, a star from a broken novelty trophy, cartridge casings I found on a hike, and the glass marbles are from a bunch of Ramune bottles I’d rounded up at an anime convention a very long time ago. Hopefully I’m out of my artist’s block now.

Top Bottom