Sarah Connor Chronicles

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
Any thoughts on the series? Do you think it'll be recalled for a third season? I just rewatched the season finale, cuz my mommy was out of town and she LOVES the show so she watched it online. Don't really want to spoil anything, but I thought the ending was a good way to revise the formula and bring back the characters that had been killed off. It wasn't really an amazing episode, but it explained a lot of events from the second season and all-in-all was satisfying. The scene with John and Cameron, you know the one I'm talking about, was extremely awkward and a little disturbing. I was like 50/50 sure that they were gonna start making out.

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
I like watching this show, unfortunately I missed the season finale the other night. I hope we they do get a 3rd season. I'm really interested in where they'd take it.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
If you missed out on the last episode, you should go watch it on Hulu right now fgj.

I really like this show, and would like to see another season for sure, though I am a bit more excited for the new movie. (I've got quite a large thread about TSCC over on FFOF). I like that it's played with the timelines to avoid interfering with anything else that's happened, and... well... where the series left off has me very intrigued.

X :neo:

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
word is its been cancelled, but no official word from FOX yet since the 09-10 lineup isn't announced until may

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
it's been cancelled. I have a group on facebook devoted to bringing it back if anyone cares to join. It's called: "Bring back Terminator: SCC" Surprise surprise... But seriously the show deserves to come back. and I would REALLY appreciate it if people started to join.

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
FOX is giving Dollhouse another season, wtf... hopefully Terminator Salvation could change their minds or something...dammit.

Top Bottom