Scramble Crossing (WEWY fanclub)

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
A fan club for The World Ends With You AKA It's a Wonderful World or Subarashiki Kono Sekai.

SubarashikiKonoSekaiORLY.jpg

Nomura hints at more to come from The World Ends With You.

And some fanarts:
2010-04-30-273227.jpg

2008-06-19-105493.jpg

halolz-dot-com-kingdomhearts2-twewy-nobodiescomic.jpg

Shiki_plays_Kingdom_Hearts__by_ammchan.png

2008-11-19-125404.jpg

f5e2572511c524f6cab28127b3757b7707c6e719.jpg

mr_mew.jpg

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
OMG. Of course I'm going to join a TWEWY club. ♥ I'm totally going to spam some fanart/graphics here later when I have more time. :3 But here's some awesome Shiki in the mean time. :awesome:

dkaex.gif

SISxR.jpg

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
brb

seriously considering replaying the game and listening to the OSTs on endless repeat :sadpanda:

actually i don't think i fully completed the game anyway (missing reports and didn't beat the extra boss). doesn't help that i don't think i know anyone with the game, and not with the weeaboo japanese one like me :sadpanda:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Cool arts, Tiff. ^_^
actually i don't think i fully completed the game anyway (missing reports and didn't beat the extra boss). doesn't help that i don't think i know anyone with the game, and not with the weeaboo japanese one like me :sadpanda:
Just missing some pins my end - actually, I think it's only one or two pins. One of which you only get for beating the bonus boss on Ultimate Difficulty. :sadpanda: Only just beat him on Normal. If anyone needs help unlocking secret reports - or wants me to type any out - just holler. Trust me, the stinger is very much worth it.

I feel I can honestly say that WEWY is the first game since Pokemon Blue that I know well enough to be able to play the Japanese version and follow everything, despite not being able to understand much Japanese. :awesome:

And, call me slow if you like, but I was looking at a fanart of Rhyme and it occured to me; do you think her sweatshirt is one of Beat's old ones? Cos, it looks a bit big on her, and it's conceivable that it was originally red (but the colour faded), or white, and Beat accidentally put it in with a colour wash.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
More fanart:

2010-04-30-273224.jpg

2010-07-27-307919.jpg

92cb136bc0cb95ffaecff54b239b4c5c.jpg

2008-11-19-125414.jpg

916914.jpg

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
YES YES YES! I love this game to bits, too perfect for my own good. I shall post moar Joshua later !! <3 He's my favorite guy, with the more awesome quotes.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
ffffffffffffffff now i wish i knew where my ds charger was :sadpanda:

i will have to contend myself with messing around looking at the game data until i find it :sadpanda:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
i will have to contend myself with messing around looking at the game data until i find it :sadpanda:
If this is the sort of game data that allows ripping/scapping, would love to see anything you can provide! :)

Just an a quick question - does anyone have the Black Jupiter pin for sale at WildKat? It differs which Darklit Planet pin you can buy on each game save. If anyone does, we'll have to go to each other's "store", and I'll have any pins/threads you want. ^_^

Out of curiosity, if you had a choice between a sequel, a fully voiced remake, or an anime adaptation, which would you go for? I'd jump at a remake or anime adaptation - can't exactly say why, but in part it's cos while we hear
Once you see the real me, will we still be friends?
voiced in the game, those of us with doubts about our own worth really need to hear
Count on it.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Old news is old. Still, first I've heard of it:

Square Enix files trademark for TWEWY in Japan

That's right, they've trademarked the name The World Ends With You in Japan. Maybe they're planning any future tie-ins to use TWEWY instead of IAWW?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Fanarts:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
So I saw these quotes from a Dream Drop Distance interview about TWEWY.

"In TWEWY Rhyme didn't have any dialogue (spoken) and only had reaction sound bites, so one of the actors cast for the Reapers played Rhyme as well. Thinking about the future TWEWY series, we held another casting session for Rhyme."

"(Regarding TWEWY) I still can't say anything right now... (laughs) But there may be something."

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
I liked Kate Higgins as Rhyme and Uzuki. :<

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Fan made live action WEWY movie trailer:

Personally, while I feel that it's less than brilliant, I think it's pretty much what an official live action WEWY movie would be like.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Definition of understatement: I am excited about this.

Also, it uses the same font for the countdown as the Player countdown in-game, PLUS... counting down from seven days, the length of a Game. :D

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
the music in the background changes every day, each time getting more and more familiar

i wonder if anyone has bothered to rip these songs from the site before they change

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
just noticed the background is also lightening by the day

actually, the timer is based on your computer's clock (noticed it wasn't using japanese time but gmt), i'm currently listening to the 20120826 ver of the song by changing the system date :awesome:

1zgMnl.jpg

that's all you'll get, skipping to after the timer finishes doesn't reveal anything new. it's just the 20120826 ver of the song and the lightest background, with the timer's lettering no longer working

but that should mean all versions of the track are up there still up there, since it also works going backwards

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
http://store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/SQEX-10337

'Subarashiki Kono Sekai - Crossover'

some kind of new soundtrack? the description talks about 'that subaseka sound'.

but there was actually more to the description that has since been deleted. it read:

'In 2007, "The World Ends With You" was released for the Nintendo DS.
It received very high acclaim not only for the quality of the game, but also the quality of the sound. The same was also released in North America and Europe, and now in 2012 the release of the iOS version has been confirmed!

This product [TWEWY Crossover] features new tracks for the iOS version, the arrangements featured in "Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]", and new arrangements for this game.
[and a bit of copy here that isn't really anything important]"

i hope to god this countdown isn't about the ios version. i was getting worried it might even be another remix/soundtrack album.

my heart is breaking now

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
this might be the only way i can play the game comfortably at the moment

but it is still a momentous disappointment (&#9685;&#8255;&#9685;&#10047;)

Top Bottom