Secret Santa 2011

Secret Santa 2011​

Christmas-Kittens-teddybear64-17424545-506-303.jpg

Sign ups are now closed and everyone should have a PM with their person's username and a link to their sign up post. If you did not receive one let me know ASAP.

I remember we had a lot of fun with this last year. However, I've been busy and forgot to start sign ups so I'm going to start with seeing if anyone is interested in doing it again.

I'll give this a 10 person minimum because I think that's a good amount to get a decent secret santa going.

Gift giving will start on December 22nd.

If anyone wants different dates let me know and if enough people would prefer them to change we'll pick what works for everyone.

Same rules will apply as they did last year but I'll repeat how this should work.

1. Post if you are interested in participating.
2. If enough people sign up, I will do some randomizing and then PM everyone who they got.
3. Your job is to make something to give to them online. If you aren't sure what, I recommend looking at the old thread for ideas because we had some really awesome creativity.
4. If you need to give your gift earlier than the 22nd (like you won't be online), PM me about it and I'll post it for you on the first day.
5. If you sign up and then are not able to finish your gift on time, tell me as soon as you think there might be a problem so I can try to switch things around or make something for your person so everyone gets a gift. <3
6. Have fun! This is the most important rule tbh.

The format worked well last year so here it is again:

Name: This is the name you go by most often, rather than your current username. Something you keep in your aka so the person who gets your name can identify you if you name change over the next month.
Favourites: List 2-5 things you like, so if the person who receives your name doesn't know you that well, they'll have an idea of what you like and get some inspiration for your present.

If you want to ask your person a question, PM it to me and I'll relay the messages. That way no one else will know who got who.

Here's my sign up:

Name: Brooke
Favourites: Alice in Wonderland/American McGee's Alice (pretty much just not the Tim Burton one), Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Mass Effect (Thane)

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Sign me up! I loved this last year. <3

Name: Celes
Favourites:
yaoi
tentacles
GIVE ME HOMESTUCK - KARKAT, KARKAT X JOHN, DAVE, OR SOLLUX X ARADIA
etc ya'll know what I like. if not look at my usernames for a clue :monster:

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Oh, whether to join, and moreover, if I should join for myself or submit something for someone else instead.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
name: acky
favorites: homestucks, specifically, feferi/sollux homestucks
mass effect
nippon ichi games
kaoru mori
persona games or atlus games in general

Oh, one other rule. Last year I got some PMs about 'please don't put me with this person'. I know there are some people who don't get along, and I'll do my best if it's two people I know have issues. But really, this is for fun, and I like to think even the people who don't always get along can come together and make some small present for this event without any hostility.

If you really must PM me something like that though, just don't give me a long list of rules about who to put you with.

crack

Donator
i'll join in the ufn :monster:

Name: crack, Audrey
Favorites: disney movies, community, ship stuffs (yuugixatem, shizuoxizaya, zidanexgarnet, zackxaerith, rikuxsora, yuuseixaki, linkxzelda, the list goes on forever...), uhhhh hot guys crossdressing, and cracky fandom related shit like
MWhJ1.gif
, also i don't mean to get anally specific but please do not apply the crack to anything associated with anyone's childhood like disney

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
hell yes secret santa

Name: YACCBS, Kat
Faves: Mass Effect, Portal, Castle, Stargate SG1, Bleach, and yes ffxiii lesbians

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I would love to do this! :)

EDIT:

Name:

Katie (Seta/Arianna)

Favorites:

Final Fantasy VII + XII + XIII
My Little Pony (80s and Friendship is Magic)
Transformers (80s and Prime)

Last edited:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Name: RISHI or looney does anyone even call me that anymore
Favourites: Homestuck, Disney movies, Harry Potter, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, really just look at the stuff i post on my tumblr

also can i make the request we don't get the same people we got last year (if we participated?) I think that'd be less fun :(

Ya that's a good idea Rishi I'll look at the gift givers last year when it's randomized and double check no one gets a double.

However, if I make a mistake let me know in a PM asap so I can change someone else's secret santa.

Pixel

The Pixie King
Name: Pixel/Joseph
Faves: FF7, Zelda, Superman... honestly i'll be grateful for anything :D

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
I like this. Here's my sign up:

Name: Jessica
Favourites: Serah Farron, Hope Estheim, Final Fantasy Type 0, the beatles, Johnny Depp, Robert Downey Jr., Naminé, Sora, Yuna, Dead Fantasy, Rikku, Gippal, Catherine (The character from the game)

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Name:
L/Scott

Fav's:

Assassins creed
Call of duty modern warfare
Fate Zero
Naruto
Bleach
Death Note
Big bang theory
Chuck
House
Deadman Wonderland
Beck: Mongolian Chop Shop
Lesbians!
Adri!
Anna!

Last edited:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
aw man. I want to do this, but I don't have any skill. :sadpanda:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
do it brent

DO IT

Splintered

unsavory tart
Name: Splintered

Shit I like: Too much. I can't even recall them all now. FFVII (duh), I have a FF13 kick right now, Drake's Uncharted, GoW, Resident Evil (Claire Redfield), Mass Effect (Garrus). I guess what animoos I'm currently watching is Un-go, Mirai Nikki, and Penguindrum. Walking Dead?

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
You have to. You can draw a picture, or sing a song lol

I can't do either of those things :awesome:

And I don't know how to make videos or graphics. ;.; I could write something...

Name: Tifabelle
Favs: Final Fantasy (any of them, I like all the characters and all the canon pairings), Fringe (Peter, Walter, Olivia, polivia, Lincoln), Uncharted (Nathan Drake/Elena Fisher/Nate+Elena), Walking Dead (daryl dixon), Assassin's Creed (Ezio/Ezio+Sofia)

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Name: Zee or Leora whicheverrrrrrrrrr
Favourites: WELL I LIKE THIS THING CALLED HOMESTUCK LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT IT. characters i like: aradia, dave strider, mom lalonde, karkat

Game of Thrones/Song of Ice and Fire: I like Daenerys and Cersei the most but Arya is cool too
edit: also intense growing appreciation of margaery tyrell

and adventure time (marceline/princess bubblegum)

ok that's all <3333

Last edited:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
I would but I think I'd butcher anything people liked here. D: Especially since I'm unfamiliar with some of the fandoms everyone loves.

Top Bottom