Secret Santa Gift Giving Thread 2011

Here's the thread to post your gifts. Talking about them should be done here.

I'll go first.

Merry Christmas Hito.

YHVxC.gif

http://i.imgur.com/YHVxC.gif

Splintered

unsavory tart
To Brooke

Oopresents2.gif

I HOPE YOU LIKE POORLY EDITED GIFS

It was hard to live up to the person gots an awesome person for my tls gift ;__; it's not much of a surprise because lol, but I hope you like it.
assasin2.gif

tlsssanta.png

tllsanta04.gif

tlcsantad.gif
broononanimed.png

Ver 1.
brooktls2.png
Ver 2.
brooktls.png

Have a wonderful holiday :3

EDIT: Also thank you so much for doing this tls santa thing, I loved it last year and this year is awesome too ;__;<3

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
For the lovely Audrey:

MfEg5.png

merry christmas bitch
<3

Alexia Ashford

SOMEONE IN THE CORRIDOR?
AKA
Konneh
To: AvecAloes

8iJja.png

I wish I could have done better but I'd used up a lot of my drawing mojo on the last present. Sorry.
I tried to do a new style that I'm not used to to try to make it more interesting, but I don't know how well I did. Anyway, I don't think it turned out TOO bad. I just hope you like it. <333

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
To: Tifaeria/Black Canary

Sorry this is shit, I haven't got access to a scanner and photoshop died on me so this is a badly drawn cop out im afraid (oh yeah and I've never read homestuck in my life so hopefully these ARE the folk you mentioned :P)

15dqsqp.jpg

I will re-do this when I get photoshop back up and working >.<

Orrrrrr I can have a bash at throwing some colour on it tonight since the character on the right is meant to be blonde and shit :P

Last edited:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Ok then, this is for Emily (KissTheRain). It's meant to be Snape/Lily. I have to admit I know fuck all about Harry Potter, but I did a litte research and the pairing actually sounds like something that would appeal to me because its a bit dark/tragic isn't it? :awesome:

It was difficult to find high quality reference pics for Lily, so I hope I've done her some justice. I'm guessing in this pic they're both much younger :monster:

Anyway, I'll shut the hell up now. Happy Christmas!

Snapelilyfinal1.jpg

Snapelilyfinal2.jpg

Photobucket links.
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b366/Mudskii/Bullshit/Snapelilyfinal2.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b366/Mudskii/Bullshit/Snapelilyfinal1.jpg

Pixel

The Pixie King
Im kinda embarrassed to post this. My scanner isnt working and i dont have time to work on it more.

Merry Christmas OWD
u1cKu.jpg

Its supposed to be Shane from The Walking Dead:huh: I'll do something better for you once my schedule calms down a bit. Sorry

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Happy Christmas Pixel~

(also i hope you don't mind that they're all textless I learned that I REALLY SUCK WITH TEXT.....)

tifa2.jpg
link2.jpg

tifa.jpg
link3.jpg

lozsig.jpg

lozsig2.jpg

tifasig.jpg

tifasig2.jpg

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Here's the -not digitally post processed- version of Lenna/Yoshi/ Several other names gift

RichterEvilSecSan.png

Of course, since that scan, I've already re-inked the whole thing by hand (which have at least ameliorated the fucked up thing I did to his right eye and nose), so there might be multiple updates coming.

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
MERRY CHRISTMAS MIRA/SANTA CLAUS!

20thav.png
hpav.png
ichiav.png
incav.png

hp_sig.png

santa_1.png

I can't believe you trusted me with making a gift for Santa Claus. Santa Claus! Anyway, I hope you like my humble efforts. If you don't, see Brooke about a refund. :awesome:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
HAPPY CHRISTMAS KAT/YACCBS

MoUpX.gif

AfDlY.png

wkknC.png

n8uvu.gif

unfortunately I was too swamped to make something as polished as I would like to... but I hope you like it anyway! ;w;

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
I thought I was going to be late, but no I am here with my present for a special someone~

MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS KONNEH! :3

First off I have...

7yTZw.png

And, and, and

8UpSg.png

E52Hb.png

I6WMR.png

LwlSG.png

Then this overedited signature for you. :')

icMFY.png

I hope you had the best day sweet pea! :3

G1LPr.png

crack

Donator
It's still Christmas here so I'm not late! MERRY CHRISTMAS Dagger Garnet Kristen Kripey! Sorry for the lack of color and the sketchiness. I tried to experiment, but it just turned out worse. Anyway, you are so terrifically awesome and I feel real lucky getting you as my SS. <3

xfVch.png

obligatory

jG9Xy.png

bEmb1.png

locke... bonus thing...? i have some other drawings too, but i wasn't really happy with them. i'll pm you them to you if you want though!

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
finally youtube has stopped being a little bitch

so yeah, brent, i might have lied a bit when i said i was doing trigun :awesome:

merry christmas you cracker

edit: also watch in hd fgj

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
its done

for splintered:
100_0656.jpg

please pm me your address so i can mail him to you!

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
to octo:
SO SINCE YOUR SECRET SANTA HAPPENS TO BE SANTA CLAUS HIMSELF, I GUESS IT REALLY ISN'T A BIG SECRET AFTER ALL
well you've been a really naughty girl (you and your dangly balls) all month
so i decided to opt out on giving you coal in your stockings
instead you can have a mediocre drawing by mwah i hope you like it anyways ._.

octo1.jpg

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
For Rishi <3

I'm sorry it's so lame ;.; but hopefully it at least makes you smile.

knK8t.png

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Sia, thanks for the gift.

I shall wear it in awesomeness.

Top Bottom