See ya later!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
So after I'd been deliberating all day of which title to give this, I finally decided to settle on something simple.

Tonight will be the last time I'm on here for a good long while. The truth of the matter is, I'm moving. I won't be having any internet for about two weeks, as my broadband supplier turns it on 21st May. That leaves me time to cry because I'm going to be very bored get accustomed to my new place and have a Eurovision party!

Sadly, I'll be away from here. In fact, I'd like to think I'm giving myself a semi-break from the internet. This isn't goodbye forever, it's a see ya later. I might pop into Discord every now and again, but the move is going to be physically and emotionally exhausting for quite sometime, so I might not be around.

SpryFreshArrowworm-max-1mb.gif

Fangu

Great Old One
You're not gonna be around for Eurovision? :(

Ah, hell. Enjoy your time off, make the most of it! :monster:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Let's talk soon, Ami! Enjoy Eurovision, hope your new neighborhood is to your liking :properhug:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Best of luck with everything. :properhug: Remember to treat yourself every now and then in the midst of the moving process. :awesome:
Looking forward to your return!

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Good luck with the move Ami, if it gets overwhelming remember to take to some time for yourself.

solo player sab

normie trash
AKA
Sab
See ya later Ami! Take care! Don’t forget to have your housewarming rager where you trash your house get trashed!!!

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
How do folks even survive without Internet?!

I couldn't do it. But then again, my work involves Internet very heavily so :P .

Have a good moving, get an even better rest after it's done and come back with energy!!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
As if you'll be able to stay away. :monster: See you soon.
You were saying? :awesome:

Just got my broadband back today, it was a nice quiet two weeks. I've mostly unpacked, getting used to living here now and calming down. Got lots and lots of updating now on all my devices, but I thought I'd pop in and say hi! Whilst my internet is being a lot slower than usual...

No-Way-Girl-SMH-Gif.gif

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
I'm willing to bet my left nipple that you came in lurking in invisible mode. :monster:
Then I don’t feel sorry for it, as it would’ve been gone. :mon:

I’m sure there are logs somewhere that would prove this...

Top Bottom