Sell Me Rogue One

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
So, this is coming out in a few days, and I feel like I should be more interested. So, hit me, TLS... What makes this movie something to be excited about?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I'm interested in seeing an expanded universe beyond the characters we already know. That's what's got me curious.

Ghost X

There'll probably be revelations in it relevant to the episodic installments, though I suppose that's not really a reason to watch it.

It won't be an intellectual masterpiece, but I think it will probably be a tragedy. I'm a sucker for those.

If you like Star Wars, the film looks like it will go outside the franchise's commonly abused tropes. Everyone likes diversity of themes and imagery... right?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
It's a movie and probably okayish. IDK if you need more convincing than that :monster:

I have a feeling it'll be the type of movie that's out on DVD soon and will have endless TV reruns.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
See what the Empire and Rebels look like when the moviemakers have money and modern day fashion sensibilities.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Yeah, I'm probably going to wait for the reviews as it is. Star Wars EU tends to be pretty hit and miss, (I think). I don't know how to feel after Ep 7, it was a good film, but I disliked a lot of the creative decisions. I was hoping I'd be swept off my feet by someone's enthusiasm.

Ah well, we'll see. Apologies for griping.

It the story of how Avalanche got the plans to take down Shinra.

I hope there's some kind of TLS Award for this.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
(Is it bad that every time I see the title of this thread, I want to directly C&P one of those Check4Spam'd advert Spambots' posts and insert a "click here to download Rogue One using only your Credit Card" link into it?)

X :neo:

Top Bottom