Sephiroth is adopted?!

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
After looking at the HojoxLucrecia thread, I saw a reply that thankfully Seph doesn't look like Hojo at all.

Then again, he doesn't look like anyone. He doesn't carry Lucrecia's looks, or Hojo's, or even Jenova's for that matter. Granted, she's a blue tentacled monster thing that's more closely related to Cthulhu than Sephiroth, but.. where does his looks come from?! He doesn't resemble anyone.

And for THAT matter, Kadaj, Loz and Yazoo as well. They all carry Jenova cells.. Was Jenova silver haired?

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?!?1

Discuss.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
He has Lucrecia's facial features, and I speculate if it wasn't for Jenova (she has silver hair), he'd have Hojo's hair color.

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
Sephiroth certainly inherited his mothers' side:

jenova.jpg

lucrecia.jpg

And Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz don't carry Jenova's cells. They look like Sephiroth because they're projections of his spirit.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I'm just gonna be stubborn and say that it's hard to detect Jenova's hair colour in the tube, it's kinda bluish.

Also L, yeah.. Kinda forgot. :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
jenova2.jpg

....Purple hair? Or is it the lighting? Seph's hair is significantly whiter in LO.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Haha Jenova with purple hair, that's great.

I also wonder what her true form is... I mean is it that human like creature?... Anyone know? Mako Eyes? Anyone?

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
She also looks awfully...human there doesn't she?

She does, doesn't she? Trying to get a screencap from LO there's no good full frontal angle of her, but from the neck up she does have a human face, and then down it's all.. Cthluhu-ey... :awesome:

edit: Quex: who knows... she changes shape right? So how can we be sure that that's her true form? Does it ever officially say?

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
Haha Jenova with purple hair, that's great.

I also wonder what her true form is... I mean is it that human like creature?... Anyone know? Mako Eyes? Anyone?

I myself like to think her human form is her true one, and the various tentacles and weird apendages are just a result of the cells mutating her body since her consciousness is no longer active to control them (The cells dominated and mutated Hojo's cause he was weak, I'd say they did the same to Jenova's body without her powerful mind/will present in it).

Sephiroth seems to have inherited a lot of his looks from Jenova (Hair and eyes, and it looks like he has her nose too) and this seems to back up my case of Jenova's true form, as in that if she assumed that form randomly why would Sephiroth resemble it, if she had some creepy monster-alien true form shouldnt he inherit features from that? Looks more to me like that appearence is the one that's in her DNA thus passed over to Sephy.

As for Jenova-SYNTHESIS stated as being her complete form (I know Mako will bring this up :monster:), I'd be more inclined to believe its more like her ultimate form rather than her true one, in the same way final boss 'One winged angel' Sephiroth was his ultimate form.

NoenGaruth

AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
DUN DUN DUUUNNNN!

I went and snapped these up for Makoeyes ages ago for something he was doing that eludes me right now (Statue of Jenova death i think?)

From what we can see, her torso is kinda human-ish, the presence of boobs I'd say leaves no doubt she's female, but overall I stick with that this is just her ultimate bizzaro mode.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Wow that's awesome. It reminds me of the last battle in kingdom Hearts where Ansem's body is all attached to this big vessel.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Yeah she does look fairly human, however the pointy purple thing on her head... wtf?

NoenGaruth

AKA
Space Pope hat?

NoenGaruth

AKA
^That face gives me the creeps. It's like its starring into your soul.

Id just put the whole 'less human looking form' down to a terror effect, you'd find a giant hideous monster more intimidating than some silver haired woman.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Jenova didn't come to the planet on a meteor, she WAS the meteor :monster:

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
NoenGaruth said:
Sephiroth seems to have inherited a lot of his looks from Jenova (Hair and eyes, and it looks like he has her nose too)
No, he has Vincent's nose. :monster: I mean, what? Who said that? Not me.

NoenGaruth said:
I myself like to think her human form is her true one, and the various tentacles and weird apendages are just a result of the cells mutating her body since her consciousness is no longer active to control them (The cells dominated and mutated Hojo's cause he was weak, I'd say they did the same to Jenova's body without her powerful mind/will present in it).
Jenova's own cells wouldn't mutate her own body. Mutate into what? From what? She didn't start out as human and get mutated like the other cases. She's an alien. She's the one doing the mutating.

Also, I kind of think that only Seph's hair and eye coloring were influenced by Jenova (and of course his funky pupils). Texture-wise, he seems to have the same hair as Lucrecia. At least, they've both managed to get those funky bangs. I don't think it was because they happened to go to the same hair dresser. Their eyes may be the same shape, too. It's harder to tell.

Top Bottom