Sephiroth vs General Blanca who would win?

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
So long ago I made a fic similar to this and been thinking what some would think on who would win?.

We have sephiroth soldier hero and general wields the Masamune a powerful blade from unknown origins, he is inhumanly strong and fast as seen in original ffvii saga and remake, he also is very skilled in magic in this fight he is allowed to use all abilities.

General Blanca also known as Titus Drautos is general of Niflheim as well as a Captain of the kingsglaive the latter being disguise, he has years of experience and known for slaying queen sylva of tenebrae as well as later king Regis of lucis, he wields a two handed double edge sword and wears custom magitek armor that regenerates damage he is capable of feats of strength and speed combined with magic from the king.

Like sephiroth he is allowed to use his full abilities, now throw these two in some location and watch them fight who is your money on? It can go either way but mine is on sephiroth who would you want to win? Let me clear up something as well sephiroth does not use his full physical power as we seen what I mean by full abilities is his moveset seen in remake and Dissidia.

To make the fight even and not unfair sorry for confusion in case you get confused

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Ummm, is this a trick question? :monster:

Sephiroth, easily.

Hands down.

Also, it's General Glauca. And if you let Sephiroth use his full abilities then it's not even a fight, it's homicide.

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
Ummm, is this a trick question? :monster:

Sephiroth, easily.

Hands down.

Also, it's General Glauca. And if you let Sephiroth use his full abilities then it's not even a fight, it's homicide.
I fixed my post true it would be over quickly but we both know sephiroth does not use his full power, what I mean by full abilities is all the moves we seen him use in remake and Dissidia like octaslash and such to make such a fight fair.

I mean like he fought Genesis and beat him in a fair fight without even using full power lol but yeah..

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
If it's Dissidia they would add some extra abilities to Glauca. Remember that Laguna was just a normal guy with a machine gun and they pitted him against FF evil guys. Glauca at least has a magitek armor.

Idk, it would depends on the player's skill, I guess? With Dissidia I'm always more curious for their interaction and dialogue than the combat per se, tbh :monster:

Now I remembered that neither Nyx nor Glauca will ever be in Dissidia :ragemoji:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
If it's Dissidia they would add some extra abilities to Glauca. Remember that Laguna was just a normal guy with a machine gun and they pitted him against FF evil guys. Glauca at least has a magitek armor.

To be fair, Laguna and the others were able to hang with superhuman enemies thanks to "the power of fairies" :monster:

Now I remembered that neither Nyx nor Glauca will ever be in Dissidia :ragemoji:

Naw, they'll show up in Dissidia.

Opera Omnia, that is.

Top Bottom