• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Sequel to Final Fantasy Dirge of Cerberus

1rstClassSoldier

Pro Adventurer
Now we all know by this point hopefully, that at the end of the game Genesis comes back

You ever think we will get one or are we just getting sold to us our favorite franchise remade for modern times? You know instead of finishing the story because this is the end, they will eventually get to this point and I’d like to see how it ends up with Red XIII having pups looking over a nature covered ruined Midgard

eleamaya

Pro Adventurer
Cloud's story didn't end yet, AC ending is just his new beginnings (I mean, after he has completely moved on). And Nojima ever expressed that he's still interested to write it since Cloud at 24 is still young according to him. I think if Cloud met Genesis, it would be epic. In CC Ultimania (or Complete Guide?), we're told that Genesis refused to join Weiss because he wanted to be a hero, still. He chose to lock himself in slumber and will revived when the world needs a new hero.

Hero.

The two had ever looked up at Sephiroth as their idol... now, not anymore.
Their life were rescued by Zack.

I really wish for the sequel, don't have to be a game, can be a novel.
But although Genesis and Cloud is featured on it, it seems the main character would be Denzel [laughs].

by @TurquoiseHammer
FdmeIiCXkAE8iDO

Last edited:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
You know, he's written novellas for everyone BUT Cloud, and I really think that would be one neat way to close the Compilation, personally. With one last adventure.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
I'd be down for an older Cloud. Give him some facial hair like Noctis

Top Bottom