• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

SF: J-E-N-O-V-A vs. Not Alone

Which of these songs do you like best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
With the first semi-final almost a dead heat, it's time to get the second under way. Not Alone, ranked sixth at the end of the first round and seventh at the end of the second, has done well to make it this far. J-E-N-O-V-A has consistently been in the top three, but can it now reach the final two?

vs.

Pick your favourite!

This poll will be open for two days, and the winner will make it through to the final. The complete final 32 bracket can be found here.

For more information on this event, visit the discussion thread.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Think you might have buggered up the thread title/poll choices here Flint :monster:

RedFFWolf

Donator
I think Not Alone is the only (if not one of the only) songs I have consistently voted for throughout the competition. Here is no different :)

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I mucked up my vote :'(

Oh well so long as Not Alone wins it's all good.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Going for Not Alone one more time!
Holy smokes I didn't vote for either VII song in the semi-finals. I must be crazy. :awesome:

AvecAloes

Donator
I really like both of these songs, but I love love love JENOVA. I wouldn't be upset if Not Alone edged it out, although I would prefer that to not be the case

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I'd normally wait another day before voting, but I already know J-E-N-O-V-A is going to be my choice, so I'm going to get it out the way. Of the four remaining songs, it's the one I most strongly want to win the contest. I probably would have picked it even before we got started. I've always loved it and, hopefully, I always will - unlike so many other songs, from the Final Fantasy series but also in general, I feel like I can't get enough of it. I almost feel forced to keep listening to it by the way it drives forward relentlessly.

I voted for Not Alone in the last round but it was a close-run thing between two songs which wouldn't have been in my personal top four (or eight, or sixteen). I like it but it's no Jenova.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Ugg... this is hard...

Ultimately, I went with Not Alone. Emotionally it does more for me then J-E-N-O-V-A does. The way the main theme of Not Alone builds to it's end is just so well done.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Like I said, see Joe's posts above. He meant to vote for Not Alone. And what that means, is... Not Alone is into the final! J-E-N-O-V-A will have to settle for a shot at third place.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I'm pretty amazed at the outcome of this one; I never expected Not Alone to beat Jenova, even though I voted for it regardless!

Top Bottom