Shaman King

Neutron Ronnie

From The Front of Armament
AKA
Powerslave
I did a thread search for this and it came up blank, so...

Has anyone watched, or been reading this series? It seems to have finally drawn to a close, a proper ending this time... Not quite what I expected, but I liked it anyway. Any thoughts?

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
I am currently reading the manga, watching the sub and dub of the series ever since he did a complete ending for it! :monster:
It's nice how we see everybody at the end in the short sequel to the story, but I wish Tamao had a better fate than that. She was one of my favorites, and I know Takei doesn't develop girls well if it isn't Anna, but I still wanted her to do something other than be a makeshift mom for Yoh's kid. It's bad enough she had a crush on Yoh when little and was their free maid (qualities I like about her but I'm talking about her situation overall), but now she's taking care of a kid and acting just like Anna, even making him call her mom, just for them. I wish she had better than that. Who knows when they will come back and she can be an Enka singer? I still think she got shafted (and their kid. I don't think he'd take it lightly that he's been lied to all this time). But maybe I'm thinking too much into this huh? :monster:

Other than that tidbit, I like going into the series all over again.

Last edited:

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
I liked it a lot better than the original ending, since it felt slightly more complete. 8D I'm glad the chapters weren't so battle oriented and more character focused. MAKES YOU WONDER WHY I'M READING A SHOUNEN MANGA. I lol'd at Ren's introduction and I'm a bit baffled at what I think is the kid's mommy. Yoh's and Anna's adult forms looks amusingly like asian hippies, different from my image of them in Funbari no Uta. Or w/e you call it. Been a long time since I read those five pages.

Neutron Ronnie

From The Front of Armament
AKA
Powerslave
I'm a bit baffled at what I think is the kid's mommy.

It's
Jeanne,
isn't it? It's been way too long since I read the manga (before it was resumed) - but I don't ever remember anything that pointed to it...

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Well, apparently her hair is white and her eyes are red. Not sure about the rest of the females of Shaman King. The Men's hair/eye colors seem to match up, if it is, indeed, her.

Top Bottom