Gas Mask Enthusiast
AKA
Lachlan, Ana, Aniline, Natoli
I love you long time for postin' that.

I laughed my head off.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
That and the fact most jap girls look hot dressing as guys :awesome:
Not just Japanese girls. :awesome:

Thanks for the strip - unfortunately, computer isn't loading it. :monster: I'll have to check it out some other time.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man

i-lol-d.jpg

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I see hiimdaisy, I can rest assured it is hilarious.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
OK, just seen an import review for Devil Survivor. Does anyone know if this is coming to the EU any time soon, or should I just import it from the US? :huh: It looks so awesome. :awesome:

Old Nan

valar morghulis
AKA
Lady V, Nat
You guys know this about the SMT: P3 coming out for the PSP yet?

http://www.siliconera.com/2009/08/17/persona-3-portable-has-a-female-protagonist/

Pretty dern interestin'.

Wow, that's the first I've seen of this - moar P3 goodness.

I'm kinda new to SMT, I've played P3:FES, P4 (right at the end but not completed, as I realised there was ANOTHER FREAKING DUNGEON to get the good ending and I used up loads of items in the previous one - am I screwed? Is it a long dungeon? I really don't want to start again!)

I've also started Digital Devil Saga but haven't played it in a while.

Seriously looking forward to the first Persona game PSP remake - never got to play it over here so should be interesting.

But yeah, any help for the very end of P4 appreciated. I'm on that final day in March, after you talk to the
petrol station attendant and realise it's him or something, then I think you have another dungeon to do in the Midnight Channel - is it a full size dungeon or will I be able to blast through it? I think I only have a couple of the decent MP restoring items left. HUGE COCKS.

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
First I've heard of P3 on the PSP, too... :huh: And, Lady Valentine!? Long time no see! ^_^

It may be a choice, like in how most Pokemon games you can choose whether you're male or female. Or, they could be trying to milk a cash cow and be making a male and female version of the game. :P

Side note: do you know you can get the headphones used by the protagonist of Persona3? Sadly, the make is only available in Japan, so elsewhere, you have to pay importing fees, too. Pity, as they're quite cool (and I can't use in ear phones :doh: ).

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I'm sure you can (or at least could) get those headphones outside of Japan. But that was years ago and I don't know about now :monster:

P3Portable stuff:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/60dd4c45810724

- 5 battle difficulty levels
- Can command team members directly
- Can select gender of main character at the start of the game
- When playing with the female protagonist, events and relationships with other team members are different than with the male protagonist
- There's new elements for the male protagonist game
- Female protagonist's VA (Japanese) is Marina Inoue
- Some persona graphics have been changed
- Based on "Episode Yourself" (the main scenario) from P3FES
- Various updates make it even more easier to play
- The download version is going to be released with the PSP Go on November 1st

http://www.imagebam.com/image/60dd4c45810724

Some kind of guy Elizabeth :monster:

I don't really know how I feel about a P3 port so soon, and a portable one at that.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
But yeah, any help for the very end of P4 appreciated. I'm on that final day in March, after you talk to the
petrol station attendant and realise it's him or something, then I think you have another dungeon to do in the Midnight Channel - is it a full size dungeon or will I be able to blast through it? I think I only have a couple of the decent MP restoring items left. HUGE COCKS.

its a 9 floor dungeon, boss fights on level 3 and 6 and the 9th floor,
search for MP restoring items in the older dungeons, capture all treasure chests without the need for keys.

Old Nan

valar morghulis
AKA
Lady V, Nat
its a 9 floor dungeon, boss fights on level 3 and 6 and the 9th floor,
search for MP restoring items in the older dungeons, capture all treasure chests without the need for keys.

God fecking damn it. Thanks man, I'll have a go but I see lots of controller-hitting-the-wall in my future. :doh: I can get MP items without keys, then?

I'm annoyed with myself though because I've left it for ages and now I can't remember half the bloody plot. Maybe I should start again, it's a great game to play through anyway (plus I'm sure I could get more SLinks maxed, I heard P4 was easier to max them on than P3 but I still didn't get many, really). I guess it's because your dungeon time is now in the daytime so conflicts with your Slink time. Meh.

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
I'm sure you can (or at least could) get those headphones outside of Japan. But that was years ago and I don't know about now :monster:
Hmm, you're probably right. But, looking online, the only way anywhere can get them to me (even eBay!) is by ordering it directly from Japan. :(

- When playing with the female protagonist, events and relationships with other team members are different than with the male protagonist
orly

I think that falls into the "no shit" category. Even if I never buy the game, it'd annoy the... Hell... outta me if they didn't even bother taking that into account.

OK, considering I have a few MegaTen games in progress, I want to get at least one finished before I try importing Devil Survivor (which I plan to do around my birthday at the end of October). The games in question are:

#Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Soulless Army
#Persona 3: FES
#Persona 4

Now, which would you guys advise me concentrating on finishing first? And, I know, "Soulless Army" isn't as good as the Persona games, but...
Terminator Rasputin
!!!

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I haven't finished P4 yet, but assuming it's like P3 (not including the epilogue game for FES), Kuzunoha Raidou because it's shorter, allowing you to get through it and on to others quicker.

Hmm, you're probably right. But, looking online, the only way anywhere can get them to me (even eBay!) is by ordering it directly from Japan. :(
I'm sure I know someone who has/had them, but they live in America. And I don't remember where they bought them from.

I kind of wish I'd had been able to get the Japanese P3 boxset with included them :monster:

But looking around, I've found a couple of sites selling them. 'SV' is the model/colour from the game, but if you're willing to settle for a different colour there's other available.

http://www.headphoneworld.com/p/Audio_Technica_ATH-EM700_Clip-On_Headphones.htm
http://www.iheadphones.co.uk/headphones/23744
http://www.iheadphones.co.uk/headphones/23745/Audio+Technica+ATH-EM700+BK.htm
http://www.shopwiki.co.uk/_Audio+Technica+ATH-EM700+Clip-On+Headphones?o=255958273&s=508132&

Still seems too pricey for me, for headphones. But I'm tight when it comes to this stuff :monster:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
*nods* Makes sense... plus, I'm further into Devil Summoner than the two Persona games...

Wow, thanks for all those links, man. And yes, they're pretty pricey(sp?). But, they look cool. :monster: And, colour matters all of jack. As long as it's not pink or something - that would clash with my hair.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
God fecking damn it. Thanks man, I'll have a go but I see lots of controller-hitting-the-wall in my future. :doh: I can get MP items without keys, then?

I'm annoyed with myself though because I've left it for ages and now I can't remember half the bloody plot. Maybe I should start again, it's a great game to play through anyway (plus I'm sure I could get more SLinks maxed, I heard P4 was easier to max them on than P3 but I still didn't get many, really). I guess it's because your dungeon time is now in the daytime so conflicts with your Slink time. Meh.

Yes but only minor ones, it's rare if you find the Soma item, which will help ALOT in the final boss if you are below 79, but 80 only requires 2 Somas and alot of skill to complete (5 minute max)

I have tried this, it's impossible on the first try due to your character's weak statuses, only in second gameplay can you truly max your S-links together.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Side note: I really, really hate Kudan.

I dug out Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Soulless Army on Saturday, and happily found my notes as to where I was in the game were lodged in the manual. (Also, in-game case files were very helpful in refreshing my memory.) In amongst my notes, was a reference to two bonus demons I could unlock in my current chapter (8).

Skill Kudan and Pagan Alice.

I was up til 11PM Sunday night to get both of them in the weekend. I never got further in the story, too. Why is goddamn Kudan the target for my hate? Well, appears randomly, random weaknesses, and flees from battle. You do the math. ;)

Side note: I like Gouto. ^_^

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q440/Tachibana_Chikoku/Female%20P3MC/ab7696a589cde572e98123369b26ad70.png

Hee hee. Just a little idea of how some of the female protag of Persona 3 Portable's dates could go.
Those range from the sweet... to the downright weird. :lol: Thanks for sharing.

OK... who here has completed Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Soulless Army without tearing up
at Gouto's sacrifice... especially when he thanks you for bringing honour to his name *sob*
?

Also: who didn't laugh at Raidou bottling Rasputin?

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Persona 3 Portable:
Apparently in the girl's game, you visit Inaba two years before P4 goes down. You stay at the Amagi family's inn and see a younger Yukiko.

Pretty cool.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Persona 3 Portable:
Apparently in the girl's game, you visit Inaba two years before P4 goes down. You stay at the Amagi family's inn and see a younger Yukiko.

Pretty cool.
Wow, that sounds awesome :awesome: Heh, I'm actually starting to look more forward to this.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Persona 3 Portable:

Pretty cool.
sample_ddd0a4ce8a230f39815c905024e096b59fc366fe.jpg

I want this to happen like burning. Preferrably solved by sexy threesome.

Top Bottom