• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Shinra-Niflheim Alliance

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
Just something been thinking about for quite awhile now, they are so similar in so many ways, verstael and hojo are mad scientists who more or less created certain characters verstael with Prompto and hojo with sephiroth the latter via injection while in womb of lucrecia.

The one other similarities is their goals to basically become gods to harness power from a godly power, niflheim with lucis Crystal and shinra harnessing the Lifestream, them joining forces if exist in same world would not be that impossible and only if Ardyn was not a lucis Caelum and just a chancellor still would act same but no scourge powers just evil chancellor.

This would of course have avalanche join forces with the kingsglaive and crownsguard aka lucis in the fight against the empire and shinra corporation, speaking of I am planning on doing something like that where it is like that meaning sephiroth will not go mad and burn nibelheim he will remain with shinra even after Rufus takes over and makes it a better organization and even join W.R.O in the process.

Of course I have several ideas in mind but that is one. Anyways I thought it would be neat these two joined forces what do you think? Would it be a interesting alliance and do you think it would last or will there be discension?

Top Bottom