• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Shodou Koutei School of Assassination (Preview)

Shikaru-Kuto

The Aristocratic Assassin
AKA
Scar, Kakashi Hatake, DKS
I want ppl to bear in mind this school is something is totally Original and created by me. I want ppl to know this RP itself would take place several years before my other RP, the Shinra Alchemists. The name of the RP makes it fairly obvious what we will be RPing about. Assassination ninjas being trained in the arts of ninjitsu, Taijitsu, Shodou Koutei Style of Assassination, and other various things.

So if your into ninjas and assassins then this is the RP for you. Now I'm going to warn ppl that I will find a way to link this RP to my own. Most likely the Top Graduates and Ranking students will obviously be scouted by various ppl and one the corporations interested will be Shinra. So if your wonder about the setting then yes I will still keep it in the FFVII world which would be the only unoriginal part about the RP. Anyways once you've graduated you can choose to give your assassination skill to companies that have requested you or you can choose to do mercenary work as a free agent.

The most important part of this is that you still have to go through the School and that will take up most of your time before you can even start worrying about who you want to lend your assassination skills to.

All in all I would just like to see who would be interested in something like this before I get busy making the Assassin Ranks and Systems.

If you have questions then I am going to have answers....and they will be preferably quick answers within the hour you probably posted in. Now plz bear in mind that the systems for this RP will be similar to that of my Shinra Alchemists RP.

The Ranking System indictated by {Leaders} is a system created for everyone to have an assigned Superior and for there to be a standard Chain of Command structure. The people that have been here the longest will obviously be in these positions as they have put in hard work into the RP to achieve such rank. Making it possible for anyone to achieve the lower rankings over time and good dedication to the RP.

The Standings System is a system created to notify you where you stand at compared to everyone else in the RP. As far as levels, rank, and promotions that may or maynot have occurred. Here is an Example.

{Expert Assassin}

The Hydro Assassin- Regenki Lv.19

The Spiked Assassin- Miyata Lv.15

{3rd-1st Class Assassin}

The Feather Assassin- SoraKey Lv.13 (1st Class)

The Poision Assassin- Hajime Lv.9 (2nd Class)

The Experience Gauge System is a system to indicate how for someone is from leveling up. So yes even though this is an RP we still can use an level system...in my RP anything to me is possible with me behind the works. So this is how this is going to work,
next to your name if you have a slash...that indicates you have 10% exp. And depending on what level you are will depend on how long it takes you to level. So for instance, if your a Captain Class Assassin (Lv.40+) it will take you about 1 or 2 post to achieve 10% exp. And once you get to 100% (meaning you need 10 slashes) guess what...thats right, YOU LEVEL. White slashes means exp that you have, black means the amount you have left until you level up.

Shikaru Kuto- Til level 90: / / / / / / / / / /

Slader- Til level 74: / / / / / / / / / /

You will recieve only half a post count for non-combat/investigation type post, which means its equivalent to 2-5% exp. So being in Combat Situations is the best way to level up your character. Now you are probably wondering "what is it that you guys do when your not doing the Main Storyline", I'm glad your wondering that. Now while your not doing anything related to the Storyline you may do something called Mission List assignments. Which are located here to look upon. A new list will be made as this is just an example of one I have my other RP.

Shinra Alchemists -> Mission List

Upon finishing a mission it will be wiped from the Mission List and you will receive the amount of gil (money) that was indicated at the end of the post in the Mission List Assignment. The amount of gil that you've collected will be at the end of the thread provided to you in the link.

What can you do with your money you ask? You may spend your money at the Shinra Alchemists Weapon Shop. Located at the link below this post. Even though this is for the SA, a similar link will be for SK rp.

Shinra Alchemists -> The S.A. Weapon Shop

and so you have the basic knowledge of the RP. If you are interested in joining please PM Shikaru-Kuto. If you have any questions then you may ask me regardless of what ever the question maybe.

Last edited:

Ryuzacki

Lv. 1 Adventurer
hmm... going back in time to the school i was before getting in Shinra Alchemist... sounds cool xD count me in man ;D

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I have no idea but if this was a regular occurrence I'd almost join.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
You know, whether you like his RP or not, he is bringing more peeps here.

I hate to be a killjoy but maybe you should just not read it if you don't like it. :/

EDIT: Mog beat me to it.

Maybe a mod can delete spam posts?

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
I know I haven't been around for a while, but I'm definitely becoming active again. Seeing as I'm still RP Director, I'm going to uphold my position. I really don't have that many rules, I don't think. Speaking of, I have to go back and look at those. ANYWAY, the point is, I don't have many rules, but please don't be douchebags to other people who want to RP. Regardless of skill, if they're sincerely trying to have fun and be creative, let them. It's just like healthcare - no matter how sick someone is, everyone gets a fair shot at seeing a doctor. That's a bad example, but I'm tired and retarded right now. Just be civil to each other and let everyone have their fun so long as it doesn't get spammy or out of hand.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I guess I'll join sometime, but I just gotta sort everything out with my main character first. :monster:

Top Bottom