Sig Request Thread

Masamune85

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
One winged angel
Well can't find the sig request thread so can I just post my pictures and what I want for the sig here?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Go right ahead. :) I've been looking for an excuse to do more in Photoshop so I could attempt something for you. :)

Masamune85

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
One winged angel
Ok. there are some pics. I kinda mainly want to focus no the kingdoms heart sephiroth. Make it look all badass and stuff. for the color theme. I want it to be like the same color as his wing. I like that color blue. would like a avatars to match if possible. my name on it of course.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Cool. I'll see what I can put together. I'll try to have something by this weekend maybe. :)

Masamune85

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
One winged angel
Ok. thanks. i was trying to find like a picture of the black materia to throw in there if possible.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Not quite done yet, but here's what I'm running with.

sephirothsig001_zpsluqsig89.jpg

A shot of my desktop working on the entire document, haha:

Screen%20Shot%202015-12-05%20at%208.54.01%20PM_zpsvqfbszuc.png

Do you have higher res versions of Sephiroth, by chance?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Okay, here's one I've done using a different pic that was better quality.

sephirothsig002_zpsgn6qujhq.jpg

I tried adding more blue but it kind of brought the image down, needing to be brighter and what not. Let me know what you think.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe

OP's preferences aside. I would say the direction you were going for in this iteration of the image was so so much better than the latest one your posted. Crop it and add some minor elements in the left end (make it super opaque so that its just barely there) and you have a really nice sig imo.

The latest one I see where your going with it , but the zoomed in nature of it actually brings out the green portion where as before it actually was kind of blended in and hidden away especially helped with the extra seph head layer thing. Now that its front and center near the focal point it clashes with the purples and blues you are working with. Further more the hard blue spikes on the left side in the wing bring the image down as a whole. In addition the right side has several lines that create a nice flow that don't work with the curvy blue spike things.

The curved spikes clash with that greatly and also pull focus making me stare at the top left rather then the best part in the sig (the right quadrant).

Sorry for the unsolicited C&C , it's just been so long since this forum has had some sig love lol. That and I think you really improved and was genuinely impressed with the one image I quoted and really wanted to see where it was going next only to be a little let down by the current version. Anyway keep up the great work Tenny.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
haha Random, but I actually do appreciate that. In my mind I was thinking the original was worse which is why I ditched it for a new stock image. Glad to see that maybe it wasn't so bad after all.

Blah I've just gotten so out of practice with Photoshop. I've been looking for reasons to play around again.

Also the "curvy blue spike things" are Sephiroth's wing, as seen in the original image. :monster:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Ahh derped on the wings lol :monster:

On the bright side you managed to minimize the effect they had on the over all image with some decent blending :reptar:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Why thank you. :awesomonster: But I suppose I could have done more to make blend better. They are kind of distracting now that you've pointed them out to me.

I'll also tweak with the original one some more and see how it goes. I'm quite rusty.

But anyway yeah TLS gets no sig love anymore. :(

Miscreant

FoolISH
AKA
Pinkfish, Fish
Imgur, Photobucket, Imageshacks or Tinypic

Damn I think I'll make a sig again, haven't made one in years, need an outlet to focus all this FFVII hype :D

Masamune85

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
One winged angel
Sorry i havent been on this site in a very long time. the sig looks cool. where can I host it??

Top Bottom