• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

smilies anyone?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
:rorschach:
:comedian:
:smarmy:

I did 'smarmy' for the last one's code, lemme know if it should be changed and I'll fix it in a few months.

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Cthulhu link=topic=138.msg22062#msg22062 date=1235419864] :rorschach: :comedian: :smarmy: [/quote]
The rorschach and comedian are fun to have and I'd totally forgot about the smarmy one.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
[quote author=Cthulhu link=topic=138.msg22060#msg22060 date=1235419664]
No, they didn't have :monster: .
[/quote]

Yes, they did. :monster:

They were all uniform and very cute. And the same size. I love the Cookie Monster and all but I don't like how it messes up the layout of my posts. It's too big.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Then don't use it :rorschach:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Can we has working smilies now :comedian:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Yes. It would. Lets not do that.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah, wacky is a definite must-have.

also, I would like to see more uniform smileys. Make them the same size/color. I'm sorry but the monster and Sad Panda smileys are just too big. They don't fit within the text format of a post. :(

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah try to be cute all you want, but my opinion won't change.

Could we maybe have two versions of each? The bigger ones or when people want to use only a smiley as an answer in a post, and a smaller one for when we are using them in a paragraph?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Yeah try to be cute all you want, but my opinion won't change.

Could we maybe have two versions of each? The bigger ones or when people want to use only a smiley as an answer in a post, and a smaller one for when we are using them in a paragraph?
It doesn't really matter, people who want to use the large versions will still use them. That said if someone wants to make small versions and add them I'm sure there's nothing stopping it.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I want my :rorschach: back too.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
It doesn't really matter, people who want to use the large versions will still use them. That said if someone wants to make small versions and add them I'm sure there's nothing stopping it.

Then they can use whatever they want. I want something smaller and more uniform. :)

Pixel

The Pixie King
I'll start back on some smilies once im done with the banner. I meant to do them months ago

btw Sad Panda
sadpanda_smiley.gif

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Repost the smilies with their codes and I'll re-upload them. I'd have one of my bitches co-admins do it if only it was possible to upload smilies through the ACP.

Top Bottom