• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

smilies anyone?

Went ahead and ripped frames straight from the on-disc FMV. In total there are 30 frames for this particular shot where we see Cloud and Tifa on the platform, up close. The FMV's file name is, humorously enough, "DUMCRUSH".

Frame 1
tJGQoJg.png

Frame 3
ROOoeDR.png

Frame 7
BkASt3i.png

Frame 9
fj6lcUc.png

EDIT: Alright, here are the candidates. The original appears to be taken from frame 3 and that's what I used as well.

Force's original suggestion:
YNhIGg4.jpg

Frame rip:
T4iwY9a.png

Frame rip, increased contrast:
ffaXJZb.png

EDIT #2: Oh right, we need a name. Umm...

:cloudohmygod:

?

Last edited:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
^ I pull that face whenever Blue lets rip an arse nuke, henceforth I propose it be named :dogfart:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
It's a short video, and I don't think we could make those into a smiley. Although maybe we could do something with the text replacement wossname. Alternative would be to change it to a .gif file, but videos aren't intended to be turned into gifs and it'd be easily 10 MB or so.

Plus I'm not comfortable with myself being turned into a smiley :monster:

Also I can't be the only one that can add / upload smileys. Other admin dudes, do your thing.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
:cloudwithit:

It was a quality moment and Fangu deserves full props for clocking it. Asides, you're the forum owner and Googling you brings up you first, everyone knows you don't have tentacles.

Also I nearly wrote testicles instead of tentacles.
:shiftyjoe:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Also also there's a smiley called :wesley: :wesley: wesley which doesn't have a corresponding image on the list.

EDIT: If you type it as a smiley with the colons, the word disappears. WTF?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yeah some idiot (idk) somehow managed to upload a smiley linking to an external page, which (off course) no longer exists.

I'll let one of my staff remove it :monster:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I feel like I found an excellent animated version of

:prefacepalm:

but I dunno if we need it added, or if just linking it here for future reference is sufficient, but they're both facing different directions, it seems so perfect to have them both.

:prefacepalm2:

ntm8uuqlgudd65gf6ab8.gif

X :neo:

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
@Cthulhu - fixed Ghost's grainy emojis:

4fZdlJ4.gif
NqXgrOQ.gif

I think drool monster is in the list already but not sure about thumbs up monster. Please add :)

Attachments

• DroolCookieMonster.gif
    DroolCookieMonster.gif
    1 KB · Views: 102
  • ThumbsUpCookieMonster.gif
    ThumbsUpCookieMonster.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

Ghost X

I present, for the scrutiny of all, something myself and Teioh have been arduously working on... *drum rolls*... the pervert cookie monster.

a6o2r.gif

Feel free to give your approval, disapproval, feedback, and so on :P.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
fRNB7Dq.gif

I demand this be a thing suggest :rkermit:

please?

Last edited:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Yeah I dunno wot happen there hmmmmmmm

edit oh it was cos I flipped it in the image editor instread of PS....or something

Ghost X

Is it just me or does the emoji list load incredibly slowly for everyone? Not a new problem, has always been like it, as far as I remember.

Fangu

Great Old One
It's a big list with a lot of GIFs, so naturally it would load slowly :monster:

That being said, it loads slower the first time (in a long time) you open it because the images haven't been cached yet.

Top Bottom