• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Snatcher - To The Moon And Back

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
As a big fan of Snatcher and a casual fan of Savage Garden (always dug this song), this is really awesome to see, lol. Really creative mashup.

Nandemoyasan

Standing guard
AKA
Johnny
Thanks :) I mean, I just happened to think "Why not mix these two things that were both inspired by the one thing"... it was really just 2 and 2 together.

Nandemoyasan

Standing guard
AKA
Johnny
To be clear, this is the quote from Darren Hayes:

"This has one of the most complete instrumentals that Daniel ever wrote. It’s such a beautiful, haunting piece of music. I was a big science fiction fan; I loved Blade Runner. I wrote it from that point of view, or the idea of what it means to be human. That idea of yearning to express your emotions and your feelings and for that to be legitimized. There was also someone in my life whose persona was very standoffish and who pushed everyone who loved her away. But I could see underneath that hard shell, there was so much pain and all that stuff that I identified with—mum never loved her much, daddy never kept in touch, these are things actually bothering this person.”​
– Darren Hayes via Apple Music

Top Bottom