So I find myself here again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunoichi

dead
Ok, I've decided to come back now and again. After all that crying, whining, moaning, arguing and being dumb - and that was just the contents of mumbles e-mails :wackymonster: - I'll see what I can do again if I find the time.
Hello to all :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
... I didn't do any of those. I did the whining though. Moaning?? How did you know I was moaning in my sleep!? O:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
You have to give me credit too, It took alot of whining and moaning to get it done. : ' )

Yeah. It's also become the new way I say "Happy Birthday". :monster:

'Hypnotoad approves of >insert name<'s birthday.
:hypnotoad:'

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
... I'm checking my windows and web cams before bed time from now on. God knows what I said in my moaning. D:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Only the strength of my powers was I able to bring her back. I am proud of myself. :D

kunoichi

dead
Hi cookie , hi B!
Can i turn into a truck? Well if I put my mind to it I'm sure I could pull something out the bag.

kunoichi

dead
ver your end when it's 10am here? internets connection tonight ain't great tonight for me but if your on early tommorrow then i'll talk to ya as much as i can.

A

Great Old One
You want to turn into a truck? :O

And I think it's around the morning for you when it's one, so maybe we can talk then. And yeah, we should talk asap and a lot soon. :monster: I should be doing my work....

Hi cookie , hi B!
Can i turn into a truck? Well if I put my mind to it I'm sure I could pull something out the bag.

You forget that you are the immortal-jedi-jew-alien who can change her biological and mental age at will :awesome:

Surprised that you are 26 atm. Whatever happened to being centuries or millennia old, or heck even a negative age? :wacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom