So long, farewell, au revoir, auf wiedersehen...

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu!!

I’m going to be spending about a week in a weefee desert starting… sometime today. Because I’m too cheap to pay for data, I won’t be available for the whole of said week.

This won’t affect much of the CM stuff I have running [I’m going to get one of my ‘minions’ to post in the music club on Saturday, hopefully (though it’s not the end of the world if that doesn’t happen)], but I thought I’d let you lot know as a courtesy in case anyone needed to reach me on the forum and/or discord. And stuff.

Because of this absence, the first ‘Character Smackdown’ fight will likely run on a Thursday (3rd May). I’m aiming for 1900 GMT.

For those who wanna play in teams in the Borderlands 2 Community Playthrough (you can get to the thread by clicking my signature), continue to post in the thread stating your timezone and gaming platform and I'll jot down all that goodness in the main post when I've returned.

Family Portrait signups are forever open.

What else?

I miss everyone already! :okay:

You all take care now~ o/

Last edited:

BforB

Pro Adventurer
AKA
B
Bye, Gaston.

ButcomebacksoonandinonepieceorsohelpmegodYOUARETEARINGMEAPARTFANCY!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Girl, it's a week til you be back
But the call to act
Leaves no room for slack
Let me attack
Any hoes that propose to pose
To be the best battle rapper on T-L-ohhhhhS!

My name's Mr. Ite and I'm loggin' on
After one hella weekend at KupoCon
Vancouver 4/20 I was smokin chron
At the hotel while Flare was eatin' tiger prawn!
Now they're gone
And it's got me all feelin' antsy
Cause I miss my friends, like I miss my Fancy
But in her own dang honour I'm a get down an' dancey
And summon her back using forum necromancy.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Girl, it's a week til you be back
But the call to act
Leaves no room for slack
Let me attack
Any hoes that propose to pose
To be the best battle rapper on T-L-ohhhhhS!

My name's Mr. Ite and I'm loggin' on
After one hella weekend at KupoCon
Vancouver 4/20 I was smokin chron
At the hotel while Flare was eatin' tiger prawn!
Now they're gone
And it's got me all feelin' antsy
Cause I miss my friends, like I miss my Fancy
But in her own dang honour I'm a get down an' dancey
And summon her back using forum necromancy.

NO WORDS
I am printing this out and hanging it on my wall!!!! XD Thank you darling!

Glad to be back everyone. I think I will permanently make this my, 'I'm leaving' thread bc why not. Is that the custom? It's mines now. o/

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Fancy Departs Again…! Kinda…

Fancy Departs Again…! Kinda…

Hi again.

So, in the next three weeks, I’m going to be in the process of packing away most of my things and getting ready to move out of my current residence to a shiny, new one, training for my job set to start this coming August, and creating content for the site in the free time in between.

Right now, things have been a lot busier for me than they usually are, and some things are simply going to have to be put on hold if I want to keep my head above water, like the events I have running as a CM. For the next three weeks (or even a month depending), I’ll largely be absent from the site and the Character Smackdown and Music Club won’t be run at all. Because the Borderlands Playthrough is time sensitive, I will get one of my minion trusted persons to post on my behalf.

Now, whilst I’m going to pretty much be gone from the site, that does not mean that you lovely folks won’t be able to reach me at all. Hitting me up on Discord will get you the fastest response, but feel free to send me a PM if you so choose, as I get email notifications for those. I’ll try and answer you all back in a timely manner, but please understand if I take hours (or even days) to get back to you, being as lost in the sauce as I’m going to be. A lot is just going on right now! :aah:

Thank you for understanding. Haha, I really wish I didn’t have to do this. I’m gonna miss the shit out of all of you.

Last edited:

Ghost X

Thanks to all those reading and comprehension exercises in primary school, I do understand, Fancy, I do!

Also, good luck, have fun, and take care :monster:.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Best of luck, Fancy! Try not to get too lost in sauce. I'll count the days till you can return in full! :'(

GODSPEED

WE SHALL LONGINGLY GAZE AT THE HORIZON FOR YOUR RETURN

images

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
sup aaayyye

So, I'm gonna be stepping away from TLS for a moment to catch up on other real life things. My holiday starts 1/04 — 26/04.

Concerning Events

I'm gonna be running a second movie night poll for April cuz, as some of you might have noticed, the day I'm set to return at full proximity (is that the word I'm looking for????) is on MOVIE NIGHT YASSSS.

I'm closing polls for the playthrough and the VII Best FF songs shite (vote omg :watchingu: ) on the 15th. I was going to hold a similar tournament for FF characters in April, but that shall be postponed till June. :monster:

Since it's been a minute since we've had a game night and I've been wanting to do one for forever, I am fully prepared to grind one last weekend before my break by holding an all day jackbox games day the day after movie night (the 28th). More details on that later, gator.

I may be running a smol event in April by proxy lmao but imma keep you posted.

Are you really gonna be gone tho???

No, lmaoooooo.

I'm committed to our creative team and so I'll be still be affiliated with TLS that way and you can reach me via discord if you need to.

Where is all of this coming from?

I've been considering this for a while yet but have held off on saying anything or planning anything tbh because I wanted to keep on keeping on, you know? I piled things on and on between TLS, work, and my personal life outside TLS and some days it would feel as though I was only just keeping my nose above water. It's been affecting me. To put it frankly, folks around me have let me know I look rough lmao. And I feel rough, too. I've been snappier these days, a little more irritable. My well of patience has been running a bit dry and that's super uncool dude! Something has got to give and I don't want things to reach to a point where I am so, so resentful that I end up quitting altogether ya know? Gotta take some time to breathe.

I will tell you this now: I am terrified of dissspointing everyone. I've been putting off this something that I've probably needed for a while because I wanted to be good at my job servicing the folks who have come to mean so much to me. Maybe there was a bit of pride there, too, eh? I've been told by some of you over and over that I need to slow down, take it a bit easier, and I would laugh it off wanting to prove that I could handle it. But no y'all were right I need a chill pill LMAO.

Flip side: I reckon taking this breather will not only help me get back on top of things, but to see and consider CM events with fresh eyes or however the feck the saying goes when I've returned. :megusta:

I'mma miss y'all come April. Also I will be low-key pissed if Some Shit Went Down™️ in April but I wasn't around to participate so this place best stay quiet :watchingu:

Thanks for understanding!

Last edited:
Top Bottom