So long, farewell, au revoir, auf wiedersehen...

Castiel Strife

Pro Adventurer
sup aaayyye

So, I'm gonna be stepping away from TLS for a moment to catch up on other real life things. My holiday starts 1/04 — 26/04.

Concerning Events

I'm gonna be running a second movie night poll for April cuz, as some of you might have noticed, the day I'm set to return at full proximity (is that the word I'm looking for????) is on MOVIE NIGHT YASSSS.

I'm closing polls for the playthrough and the VII Best FF songs shite (vote omg :watchingu: ) on the 15th. I was going to hold a similar tournament for FF characters in April, but that shall be postponed till June. :monster:

Since it's been a minute since we've had a game night and I've been wanting to do one for forever, I am fully prepared to grind one last weekend before my break by holding an all day jackbox games day the day after movie night (the 28th). More details on that later, gator.

I may be running a smol event in April by proxy lmao but imma keep you posted.

Are you really gonna be gone tho???

No, lmaoooooo.

I'm committed to our creative team and so I'll be still be affiliated with TLS that way and you can reach me via discord if you need to.

Where is all of this coming from?

I've been considering this for a while yet but have held off on saying anything or planning anything tbh because I wanted to keep on keeping on, you know? I piled things on and on between TLS, work, and my personal life outside TLS and some days it would feel as though I was only just keeping my nose above water. It's been affecting me. To put it frankly, folks around me have let me know I look rough lmao. And I feel rough, too. I've been snappier these days, a little more irritable. My well of patience has been running a bit dry and that's super uncool dude! Something has got to give and I don't want things to reach to a point where I am so, so resentful that I end up quitting altogether ya know? Gotta take some time to breathe.

I will tell you this now: I am terrified of dissspointing everyone. I've been putting off this something that I've probably needed for a while because I wanted to be good at my job servicing the folks who have come to mean so much to me. Maybe there was a bit of pride there, too, eh? I've been told by some of you over and over that I need to slow down, take it a bit easier, and I would laugh it off wanting to prove that I could handle it. But no y'all were right I need a chill pill LMAO.

Flip side: I reckon taking this breather will not only help me get back on top of things, but to see and consider CM events with fresh eyes or however the feck the saying goes when I've returned. :megusta:

I'mma miss y'all come April. Also I will be low-key pissed if Some Shit Went Down™️ in April but I wasn't around to participate so this place best stay quiet :watchingu:

Thanks for understanding!

I refuse to like this post yellow cid. ?

I just got here!

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Aw no Fancy’s leavin? Whack.
Feels like we just dang got her back
But real life’s callin, I understand
So enjoy th’ farewell from ya merry band
We’ll try to soldier on, that’s if we’re able
To keep our spirits up through the ides of April
That’s a joke, our happiness ain’t dependent
On you, although you are quite resplendent
And you always make sure that we’re taken care of
And we love ya boo, that y’should be aware of
Enjoy your break, we’re gonna stand by
For the 26th, and some more hentai

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I
tenor.gif

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
@everyone
:touchingu:

I'm so discombobulated, I thought I posted this response already LOL

I refuse to like this post yellow cid. ?

I just got here!

YELLOW CID LMAO!!

It was you!!! You drove me away!!

And you better stay here so I can continue to lmao at your posts when I return. :watchingu:

Aw no Fancy’s leavin? Whack.
Feels like we just dang got her back
But real life’s callin, I understand
So enjoy th’ farewell from ya merry band
We’ll try to soldier on, that’s if we’re able
To keep our spirits up through the ides of April
That’s a joke, our happiness ain’t dependent
On you, although you are quite resplendent
And you always make sure that we’re taken care of
And we love ya boo, that y’should be aware of
Enjoy your break, we’re gonna stand by
For the 26th, and some more hentai

bruh

you have never failed to deliver

muh hero LOL Imma print this out and hang it next to the other one and look at it tearfully everyday.

I love you everyone!! April isn't goodbye, but a see you later! Ya feel??

:touchingu:

I hope y'all voted cuz I'm checking later :watchingu:

Last edited:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy

heyoooo

I'm going to try to speak from the heart eh?

Lately, it's been hard finding enthusiasm for running events and the like for TLS and I've been questioning whether it's time for me to step down as Community Manager.

The experience has been tremendously rewarding for me and I've learnt a lot about myself and what I'm capable of through the responsibility and even gained a bit of confidence that would swell every time something I wanted to make happen came together and for that I'll always be thankful. But between real life kicking my ass and my struggling to find, again, the enthusiasm to put time into the community, I haven't felt as though I have been able to do the title justice. And that's no good.

So, after the holidays I'm going to take a bit of a break from TLS, I reckon, both to assess what I want to do so far as my place on TLS is concerned and to take the time to address some pressing real life matters, such as finding a new job and possibly moving locations. And tbh... to see how much I miss doing what I have been doing. When I come back, I hope I'll have an answer as far as want I'd like to do with the CM position, whether it be to step down or approach the title in a different way. Of course, if I take too long in my 'soul searching' and I end up getting replaced, that's fair game too :P

I decided to post about this now instead of at the end of the year cuz I thought it'd be pretty shitty of me to be like "Happy New Years everyone oh and btw deuces!!"??? So right. I hope to go out with one last shebang with the Awards, Movie Night(s), and Game Night and then like.. things will be chill for a bit I reckon. S'all good cuz we'll be so preoccupied with the upcoming Remake anyway!!

I reckon you'll still be able to reach me via discord. I also reckon that that's all I have to say for now. Arigato!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom