...So uh..yeah! What's up?

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'm...back! :monster:

Kinda didn't even realize I left but... There I was..caught up in the current of lifestream, but now here I am. Again. Alive, no longer a drooling vegetable, standing and back in the game. So uh... How's life, everyone? I missed you!

All of you...

Very much.
:mako:

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Awww shit... trolls jumpin' behind bushes as Mako strides by....

Welcome back

Ghost X

tumblr_mg2ulmDxRg1r4cl7do1_400.gif

Well, hello. Missed you too :awesome:.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
It looks like Mako just got Mako poisoning.

(...yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah?)

Or recovered from it. Didja do a dive to your subconscious to piece back together your true memories?

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Welcome back Mako. Have you filled in the appropriate Administrator return to duty forms? They need to be stamped in triplicate and filed away.
/Futurama bureaucrat

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
WHALES CUM BACK

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Aww, thanks for all the welcome backs, everyone. It's really appreciated ^^

And LOL, thanks Hito. I missed you too. XD

Dear God though, there's a lot to catch up on. When the hell did Lightning pick up a piece of jet plane shrapnel and decide to wear it as an outfit?

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Dear God though, there's a lot to catch up on. When the hell did Lightning pick up a piece of jet plane shrapnel and decide to wear it as an outfit?

Probably around the same time the game developers decided to combine booze with drugs and see what happened.

Welcome back dude.

Top Bottom