so uhm, probably going to be on a really long hiatus

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Normally this wouldn't be such a big deal, since I'm always making a few posts and disappearing quietly into the background to lurk around the forums like a ninja whore. But this time I'm going to have to be away for a longer and indefinite time. Thanks to some
So after having a good time with friends I haven't seen in forever, I literally wake up the next day and find out that:

1. my family is going to split up
2. today was the last day for bills and morgage
3. my dad isn't paying for any of it
4. we're going to be kicked of the house
5. this is not a nightmare

I just don't when this is going to happen, where any of us are going to end up, or how things will turn out. I had this bomb dropped on me at, pretty much, the last minute. And even though this is all really, really sudden, my parents have always had a terrible habit of informing my brother and I of the really important news at the very last minute.

We've always been barely afloat the poverty line, and my parents' have had friction between them for years, so a part of my brother and I knew that things were going to snowball to this end result. But I guess I'm having trouble digesting that this is actually happening despite all that. If you don't hear from me in a while, well, you'll have an idea as to why. But I'm hoping this doesn't turn out as severe as my mind is making it out to be, and that things will work out somehow. Even if only a little bit.

Basically: Today is my last day for internet, and it'll be a while until my life is stable again.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
That really, really sucks. Hope shit gets sorted out for you and you can come back in a timely fashion, but definitely focus on getting your real-life shit in order for the time being. I can't blame you at all if you're away for a long time. Good luck dealing with this shit; it sounds awful.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Wow, what a nightmare... God, Im so sorry. I really hope things turn out okay and you don't end up in such a horrible spot. Take care and you'll be missed. Good luck.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I haven't seen you recently but I've noticed your absence the past while. I hope you take care :(

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that Myra. =( I wish I could help you. I love you bb, and I hope you stay safe. <3 Take care of yourself and please let us know whenever you can and update of how things are for you. Sorry this had to happen to you and your bro, I know for a fact you don't deserve to go through all that crap. *snuggs* I'll miss you and be worrying. :(

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Sorry to hear that, I hope things work out for you and your family, I just wish I had something more useful to say. Take care of yourself.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Make sure you take care of yourself and sort shit out. The internet will be here when you can come back to it, so we'll all be here awaiting news of your triumph.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Best of luck to all of you. Won't be easy for any of your family, I'm sure, so I hope you all find comfort and strength -- hopefully in each other as much as possible.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
oh jeez, mira I'm so sorry this is happening to you. ;.; Please take care of yourself, and I hope things start to get better. *hugs*

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Sorry to hear all that Mira >: best of luck, we'll all be thinking of you

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
BB I'm so sorry to hear about this. I hope things work out and get better soon for you. If you need to talk or anything I'm here for you anytime you need. ILU and I will miss you very much. :sadpanda:

Ghost X

Have little clue about your life situation beyond what you've said here, so can't provide much advice unfortunately. If you have good friends and family, maybe'll they'll help you out until you're back on your feet again. Don't give up hope anyways. If life gives you shit, sell it as a fertiliser.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
That fucking sucks. I really hope you get everything sorted. Keep your head up.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
what

what the fuck
you don't deserve that D:

Be safe!

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
That really sucks to hear. I'm sorry all that is going on for you. I wish you luck surviving all that and I'll still be right here when you get back. :glomp:

crack

Donator
derp, i didn't notice this until now because you changed your username. but i'm so sorry to hear about that mira, and i really hope everything works out. take care of yourself. : (

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I know it's late, but...

Sorry to hear you're in such circumstances. Take care partner, we'll be here when you get back.

Top Bottom