So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Hi guys! I'm making this thread and poll to see what everyone thinks about the Love Triangle of FFVII and its place in the Compilation!

I thought it'd be fun if we could all have a nice discussion on what we think the answer is and all the evidences and points regarding it. So if you could, vote and discuss your answer and conclusion of who you think Cloud loves and why.

I think this could be a really fun and interesting discussion!!!1 I bet we all have lots of fun answers to give and could maybe meet new friends here and hopefully understand each other! Everyone's invited! Don't be shy!

So let's start the vote and discussion! :awesome:

btw my name is Mako and I close other people's epic threads so I can make another myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
:kermit: :kermit:

I think that the conclusion is so obvious that it doesn't even need to be said, and that this thread will never reach 7 pages, let alone 700.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I think the conclusion is obvious, but kvetch and snark will get this thread into respectable numbers.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Hey be cool! Be cool, bitch, be cool! Let's all be cool! We're gonna be like Fonzies here. And you know what Fonzie's like? You know what he's like?! He's cool...So be cool.

Ahem.

Share your thoughts of the LTD and please explain why based on evidence, of why you think that way.

I personally think its Tifa, because Tifa is Cloud's lover and Nomura said so. :)

Last edited:

Isabella

Your Mom
I think y'all are power-drunk bastards, that's what I think.

As for the poll itself, I'm not prepared to vote yet. Need more info. Where does each girl stand? What are their platforms? What are they going to do about my upside-down mortgage?

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I think y'all are power-drunk bastards, that's what I think.

As for the poll itself, I'm not prepared to vote yet. Need more info. Where does each girl stand? What are their platforms? What are they going to do about my upside-down mortgage?

Aerith intends to sell flowers to help jump start the economy.

Tifa intends to sell beer.

You be the judge of which one will work. :monster:

Anatoliae

Gas Mask Enthusiast
AKA
Lachlan, Ana, Aniline, Natoli
Tifa.

No need to write a few essays or warp the truth to prove it's canon.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Aerith wears red. Heroines wear red. I vote Aerith. Definitely.

*nods*

Heh.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Hey be cool! Be cool, bitch, be cool! Let's all be cool! We're gonna be like Fonzies here. And you know what Fonzie's like? You know what he's like?! He's cool...So be cool.

Ahem.

Share your thoughts of the LTD and please explain why based on evidence, of why you think that way.

I personally think its Tifa, because Tifa is Cloud's lover and Nomura said so. :)

1238915545117.jpg

Isabella

Your Mom
Aerith wears red. Heroines wear red. I vote Aerith. Definitely.

*nods*

Heh.

Ya ya,
Cloud (blue) + Aerith (red) = purple! Who doesn't like purple! :awesome:

Cloud (blue) + Tifa (black) = a bruise! Who likes bruises!

I see where you're going there.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Cloud (blue) + Tifa (black) = a bruise! Who likes bruises!
Sadomasochists. Which C/T obviously are, since they were in Erizgerhism-something together. Where they beat each other up over and over. Like they enjoy it.

I refuse to vote until you add Mukki. You've got to respect my views.

Isabella

Your Mom
If he adds Mukki then he'll have to add Zack, and then the Clack Quacks will show up and start spamming the shit out of this place.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Cloud's just gay

Vendel

Banned
It's all open to interpretation.

Case of Yuffie agrees.

“I know nothing about what you’ve done. What I know is that the world got dragged into a mess that the foolish Shinra and crazy SOLDIERs caused. In the end, the universe’s will was to end that dispute and it summoned Meteor but, our planet defended itself by releasing the Lifestream and destroyed it—That is the way I understand it.”

Godo spoke with a serious face.

“The universe’s will? Who came up with that stupid story?”

That is my interpretation. Perhaps the truth is different but, what I know is enough. And Yuffie. Don’t go about saying you were involved. The effects of the Lifestream is vast. Even though people understand it saved the planet, there is still some who are unhappy at what has happened.”

“What!”

The writers wrote it thus it hold true for everyting.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Which is hilarious since you're saying this on an FFVII forum devoted to discussing the game in the first place. Lol.

Wtf are you doing in this thread? Gtfo. :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Im still waiting on reality to come crashing down on all you virgins.
ITS A FUCKING GAME!

This is like the most sensible thing anybody on this board has ever fucking said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom