So what happened...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miscreant

FoolISH
AKA
Pinkfish, Fish
To ACF? I'm sure this topic has probably already been as whore out as much as MJ's death. But I couldn't find a thread, I kind of disappeared a while before the site shut down, a long while at that i guess. When I went to check back up the forum had shut down.

So really I missed out on the end, and am just a bit curious as to what happend.

If there already is a thread just link and close please.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Summoner Yuna ditched the site, pretty much. Sinfinity fucked up the database, Summoner Yuna ran out of money thanks to her lack of money management, and she just cba to bother paying for the site anymore.

Then some smeghead tried to resurrect it but failed and didn't bother to even keep it updated. As you can see, the last entry posted was back in March. :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Or to summarise the summary, Cloverfield killed ACF.

Joyful Blue

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Too many to list.
It is a bit weird that it wasn't some dram-fest that finally killed the place. Still, as long as there's some place that Shahab inhabits I'm as happy as can be.

Miscreant

FoolISH
AKA
Pinkfish, Fish
That sites well funny, brings back alot of memories, I feel a bit gutted not getting mentioned anywhere though :(
Although if I were to be mentioned on there it would have been for my shit grammer and being a bit of a noob really haha.

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well I think this answers everything so I'll go ahead and close this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom