So what's next?

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
For the site, for the forum, and the community? No this isn't me calling everyone lazy like usual, haha. Everything's been going pretty well for everyone and the site. But of course we can always go forward. Does anyone have any thoughts on what direction we can go or what we can do?

I was going to bring up the issue of re-writing/updating the Site Goals, so I may as well mention it here before I make a thread about it.

The site goals I wrote relates to FFVII exclusively. But I think it is worth to add that the other goal is to provide exclusive translations of any guide books released by Square. Expanding the site's goals to anything else I think would be too ambitious; we do not spawn enough content to end up in a position where we have to question our official direction.

At present I'm simply waiting for Fangu to get back to the Front Page project. Flintlock will be replacing Pixel in the GFX department. Hopefully, A LOT of stuff will happen both this month and in July.

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Big-arse full overhaul (software, layotu, etc) I haven't been arsed to do :monster:. Fangu has come along quite a way with a frontpage redesign though.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
What am I doing for TLS?

Well I'm trying to become a rockstar, and then one day at the peak of my stardom ill endorse the site and flood the site with traffic and white screen of deaths :)

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Awesome! I think we should also think about things that are consumer and user based as well, to get individuals and the community excited about reading and participating. I'd love to do an article myself in the future as well.

Fangu

Great Old One
Yeah now that exams are done (as of 20 minutes ago, and it was BLEH) I can get back on the FP project. Basically what is left on the demo is deciding a look for previewing articles (most of the functionality is done), implement it, test it with ppl, fixx it accordingly and then go live.

Top Bottom