So, where's everyone from?

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
I can't be bothered to see if someone else started one of these. I'm starting a new one, if that's the case.

You can be as specific or vague if you want, but I would imagine you'd want to share SOMETHING since you're posting in this thread. I know we have the location tidbit in our status things under our avatars, but this is better.

I live in New Jersey. SOUTH Jersey to be exact. Yes, there is a difference. North Jersey is just an overgrown suburb of NYC. Where I live, it's more laid back and full of Mexicans. :monster: Nah, but it's a nice place if you're not around ghetto-esque areas which are scatted throughout the area. I'm only about a half hour away from Philly and two and a half hours away from NYC and I like it that way. I can take a train to either if I really wanted to.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
I'm originally from New York City--Manhattan to be exact. But I moved to New Jersey when I was nine due to 9/11 complications. I live in Somerset County which is smack dab in the heart of suburbia. So I'm half an hour away from Philadelphia and New York which kinda rocks IMHO. Though I've never been to Philly. :'(

I go to NYC regularly to visit the fam though.

Uh let's see it's pretty racially diverse (as in there's Italians, Irish people, Indians, and Koreans among others) and there's just looooots of highways around where I live with some stripmalls. It's nice if you like manicured lawns and townhouses and stuff.

I guess . . .

crack

Donator
Beverly Hills, California. Although, I used to travel quite a bit and lived in Japan, Italy, Korea, and France. But now I'm staying in California for quite awhile, so I don't think I'll be moving again anytime soon.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Born in Houma (part of cajun country!) and live within deep south of Louisiana.

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
I'm from the merry ol' land of Aus, little more precise the state of Queensland, where it's mostly warm weather and up until early this week was the only state in the country not to have a state fuel tax... tho at least it's still legal to own replica handguns without a license :monster:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I currently live in Oamaru a cold shitty town in NZ that no one cares about. But next month i'm moving back to Queensland Australia. Logan City aka the ghetto to be exact. :awesome:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Oh I know I lived there for 4 years. GO THE MAROONS!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Centrailia? :awesome:

I'm from MN... near where Celes is :monster:
You lucky bastard >':

Born out in the middle of fucking nowhere (west Texas), lived my entire life in the Metroplex - a massive collection of cities and towns in the DFW area (a residential neighborhood is a collection of houses close together; this is like that, but with cities/towns) that spans a good deal of space - on a good day with no traffic, it would probably take about an hour and a half to get from one end to the other. I've always lived in suburbia, tho, until getting my apartment last year.

I hate where I live now, and like suburbia a lot more. Probably try and move back into that kind of area when my lease is up.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I was born in Atlanta but have lived in various parts of Florida for most of my life. Now I'm probably moving back to Atlanta within the next year, or else moving to DC so I can fight for moar political justice. I'd prefer DC tbh, but it depends.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
like I said I'd prefer to move in DC, but I'm not sure how workable it is yet.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Not Denmark, :awesome:.

I live in the wonderful weed-infested sub-sealevel country of the Netherlands. I'm currently at my parent's place up in the north, but I officially live down in the urban southwest, pretty much next to Schiphol international airport, :awesome:. But I'm looking for an appartment or whatever of my own, in Amsterdam or Utrecht or somewhere in that direction, due to work.

Been looking on the innerwebs this morning, but it doesn't look like there's much chance of finding one, at least not within a month, :/.

null.

Pro Adventurer
San Antonio, Texas, y'all. *tips hat*

like I said I'd prefer to move in DC, but I'm not sure how workable it is yet.

Eh, are you COMPLETELY against taking a high-end government job? Because it's all govies and contractors around here. The cost of living is fucking insane. Anything house less than $400k is a dump.

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
Dundee, Scotland. It's a small city, famed for its high rate of teen pregnancies and the RRS Discovery. Lived here all my life except for a period in my late teens when I worked at a boarding school.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I'm from MN... near where Celes is

Yep, I'm near Quexy and near enough to Tenny. (Like an hour or something away from you, amirite?) It'd probably take me like ten minutes or less to get where Quexy is though. :awesome:

I love MN, the weather, the malls, the amusement parks. :)

Top Bottom