So, which way to the reunion?

Foz

Rookie Adventurer
Hello!

All my irl friends are probably sick and tired of me by now talking about this remake by now so I thought I'd sign up and join you guys in the conversation. I've been a long time lurker and finally decided to jump on board with the lifestream now that the hype train is back on track and I must say, I am very excited and soooo looking forward to this remake.

Anyways, name's Foz, I live in a small town north of Toronto Canada and FFVII is my second favourite game of all time just behind Earthbound. I'm a passionate gamer but also have just as much passion for music being a fan of Rock, Metal, Punk or just anything that sounds good to the ear. I'm 26, live on my own, work a job and busy blowing my money on certain collectors editions that feature a certain playarts figure that I certainly need. ;) All that being said, I have nothing but high expectations for this game/series(?) called FFVII Remake however I do still have my skepticisms about the game but they're not related to combat being real time or the story being split into parts. Personally, I'm happily open to those decisions SE made. I'll probably get into more details what they are if the discussion is appropriate. Can't wait to see y'all out on the boards!

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
OMG HI FOZ WELCOME TO THE FORUMS IT'S SO NICE TO SEE YOU HERE, YOU'RE SUCH A POSITIVE WARM PRESENCE ON THE DISCORD AND IT'S A BLESSING TO HAVE YOU ON THE FORUM. I SAY THIS 20 DAYS LATER BECAUSE I WAS JUST STUNNED INTO SILENCE AT YOUR JOINING AT ALL.

<3 <3 <3

:touchingu: :touchingu: :touchingu:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Canada Party!!! *blows a foghorn, then apologizes* I used to live in Toronto. Miss it often :3 Welcome to TLS!

Top Bottom