• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

So... yeah.

Hawkeye.

Hero of the Ages says Shabz.
Hi, I new here for the second or third time, but I think this is the first time that I've actually made one of these threads, so a toast to that if you drink, I suppose.

Anyway, how's it going?

... aside from any of the crappy stuff I'd rather not hear about.

Hawkeye.

@Iron Man:

The cloned twin of Shahab that looks like Captain Kirk along with William Shatner. Don't ask me how that works. I'm not entirely sure, myself.

@Tennyo:

Hugs. Squeezes. Boobs. Now.

Hawkeye.

I think I could pull a Hawkeye if I gave it a shot. :monster:

Seriously though, it's like someone is working on "Marvel vs WB" in here between all of the avengers & "Supernatural" images"

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Excellent! recruitment drive successful! I'll send you your stuff and welcome to the team, Hawkeye!

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
HI NATHAN- I don't think you still remember me but :excited: DUDE, 'SUP 8D

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Welcome back, person who I once discussed Celes' inability to post sexy pictures with. :monster:

Hawkeye.

@Setton:

I'm fairly certain I remember you. How's it going?;)

@I am not me:

Thanks for the welcome, but you're going to have to run that sexy picture thing by me again. :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Roady if you get this, change chaos angel's name to Hawkeye. We got us 2 moar to fill :grover:

Hawkeye.

I do believe this talk of beautiful women posting sexy pictures has resulted in my own thread being my favorite thread.

I'm such a stud. :wacky:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Yay more Crystal Inc delisieuseniss

^w^

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Hello! :D I don't think I knew you, but welcome back, lol.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
He's Chaos Angel, then now Hawkeye. WELCOME TO THE TEAM, CLINT!

Anyone else vying for Hulk?

Top Bottom