• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Something I don't quite get about FFTactics *spoilers*

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
As a lot of fans know, there has always been a big debate whether or not Ramza survives the events of the game. The biggest argument of the 'he's dead' side is the fact that Kletian (that mage guy) destroys the entrance to Mullonde, supposedly the only way in or out.

So uh...assuming that the heroes lost and the Temple Knights revived Altima, what exactly were they planning to do if the only entrance was destroyed? Have an eternal orgy or something?

I've always been of the opinion that Ramza and them found there way out somehow, so unless Kletian and Friends were just planning on having a slumber party with the Lucavi, there had to be an alternate route, right?

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Well, with Ultima completely revived, I kinda figured that she was powerful enough to rip open a new exit in the Necrohol whenever she felt like it. :monster: That, and maybe Ultima blowing herself up was probably powerful enough to make a new exit back to Ivalice and/or killing everyone save for Ramza, his sister and all the cameo characters.

Last edited:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I've always though the same as you, Mog -- the Lucavi intended to return to Ivalice, so they must have had the means to escape. And if the power to do that was in the Zodiac Stones, with Malak's resurrection demonstrating that the stones can respond to human emotional states of their own accord, it's really easy to believe that the 12 stones Ramza and co. had teleported them out when Altima blew.

Top Bottom