• Due to datamining of the demo files, substantial leaks are now everywhere. As a reminder, some of these are in-development screenshots and may point to events that aren't going to be in the final game. Some of them are clearly going to be in the game. The TLS stance is this: Any thread which will contain discussion on the leaked images/ details must clearly contain [SPOILERS] within the title. Anything within those threads does not need to be spoiler tagged. Any POST anywhere on the board containing spoilers must be spoiler tagged or it will be removed and warned. Please report this where you see it. Let's try to make sure everyone can still freely post until everyone has a chance to play this game please!

Songs that stay in your head for weeks and you immediately know you're fucked just from hearing the intro

AKA
Gym Leader Devil, Death, Everybody's Grudge, Spike, Azathoth

I shouldn't even need to link this one :monster:

Edit: For extra doom, I usually hear the Team Four Star version. Ghost Nappa!

Last edited:
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow

Whenever I hear this song on the radio, I can't get it out of my head for days. I actually like the song, it just gets really annoying to sing it over and over and over to myself.

Mama Dragon

Making Dovahkiin Pie.
AKA
Chie Satonaka, Glaurung, Kaias, Sice
Sometimes I have this song stuck in my head for days... and I love it! :awesome:

Top Bottom