• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Songs that stay in your head for weeks and you immediately know you're fucked just from hearing the intro

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names

I shouldn't even need to link this one :monster:

Edit: For extra doom, I usually hear the Team Four Star version. Ghost Nappa!

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Blue foundation has devoured my life.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
For me, it's always Ghost Nappa in my head..

DAMNIT NAPPA.

Hey, don't I look like that guy Vegeta came to Earth with in this armor? What was his name?
Krillin-FanArt.jpg

Yeah! Good ol' God-Damn-It-Nappa!

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Say out loud the antonyms of each of the following words out loud.

1. Always
2. Coming
3. From
4. Receive
5. Me
6. Down

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Next To You by Chris Brown and Justin Bieber. I wanna hate it, I really do but I can't.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow

Whenever I hear this song on the radio, I can't get it out of my head for days. I actually like the song, it just gets really annoying to sing it over and over and over to myself.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Sometimes I have this song stuck in my head for days... and I love it! :awesome:

Top Bottom