• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Sonic the Hedgehog

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
I haven't played Forces, but I just read something on Sonic Retro
Classic Sonic is no longer from the past of Modern Sonic, but an alternate universe. So everything pre Adventure didn't happen in the modern world, or it happened differently.

Lex

Administrator
Fans doing the devs work as usual :monster:

In all seriousness, this is the kind of value a dedicated fandom provides for a game. In the case of FFVII they actually used the fan-made code for the SE store and Steam re-release.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Sanic t-shirt as free DLC. :closedmonster:

23847353_10155877073867418_1249353191395974529_o.jpg

ForceStealer

Double Growth
The Sonic Mania soundtrack is up on itunes, google play, and amazon. It excludes any tracks from Sonic 1 or 2 though... But didn't they have to pay whatever royalties to put them in the main game?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
They just announced Sonic Mania Plus at SXSW :monster:
Basically an expanded version of the original

- gets physical version
- 2 new playable characters: Mighty the Armadillo and Ray the Flying Squirrel
- Encore Mode
- expanded 4P competition mode
- $29.99

The digital version will get the extra stuff as DLC

Releases in Summer

Also Sonic Mania Adventures, 5 free YouTube animation shorts by Tyson Hesse, music by Tee Lopes

Last edited:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
That doesn't seem to be Plus content, just a general update.

I'm reading you can now use the unlockable abilities on your save instead of just No Save mode, as well being able to turn off the level timer.
Apparently there are new Super Sonic animations as well.

Top Bottom