• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Sony's Other Questionably-Conceived, Spider-Man-Related Films

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM

Leto has been loosely attached to the film for some time, but wanted to make sure the film was in good hands before fully committing.

Screenwriters Sharpless and Sazama's other films include Dracula Untold, The Last Witch Hunter, and Gods of Egypt, so this film is clearly in good hands.
:wacky:

I'm more interested in the Cookie Monster-Vemon movie:
:monstercraft:

HȨ̬̩̾͛ͪ̈́̀́͘ ̶̧̨̱̹̭̯ͧ̾ͬC̷̙̲̝͖ͭ̏ͥͮ͟Oͮ͏̮̪̝͍M̲̖͊̒ͪͩͬ̚̚͜Ȇ̴̟̟͙̞ͩ͌͝S̨̥̫͎̭ͯ̿̔̀ͅ l!

Ghost X

Trailer doesn't do much for me. Made by the "same studio" as decent films, etc, though. Chances are I'll probably see it to sustain my social life, as opposed to willfully wishing to do so :awesome:.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I did find that funny.

Sony: "Brought to you by the guys who gave you Homecoming and Far From Home!"

Me:
hqdefault.jpg

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Doesn't look too inspiring but...not terrible either? Idk, I like Morbius' design.

Confused where this is supposed to take place though. They mention San Francisco which is where Venom took place and Morbius himself makes a Venom reference...but then there's MCU Vulture in it? But a graffiti of Sam Raimi Spider-Man.

What is even happening, what universe are we in here

Top Bottom