• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Sony's Spider-Man: Now a Part of the MCU; And Now Not Again; And Now Is Again

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
Not sure what I feel about it, I want to see the mask on. I hope this is a prototype suit.

garfieldspiderman(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I actually like the design, but it seems a lot LESS like something he'd have been able to craft himself, unlike the previous suit.

X :neo:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
meh. I liked the other one better.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Looks like they tried to change it just for the sake of being different.

I largely consider the original films mediocre, but at least they had sense enough not to fuck with the design.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
HEY YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW

HE COULD HAVE RED AND BLUE BODY ARMOR JUST HAPPENING TO BE LYING AROUND

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I can't say that I like it all that much. :/

Original suit, please. :/ Spider-Man doesn't need a re-design that is too afraid of looking different and yet also too afraid of looking the same all at the exact same time.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
On Garfield himself though, I think he's looking more "Peter Parker" to me than Tobey did.

But yeah, suit looks whack.

Thats.. um, interesting. Not sure why they felt they had to change it. Spider-Man's not the kindof suit you can really fuck with too much. Batman/Ironman is fine. They have their bases in technology so their suit can change as they upgrade. Spidey's suit is just for show and iirc aside from the black suit, it's never really gone through any significant changes.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Spiderman's suit has changed on several occasions.

It just always reverts back to the most iconic design,

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
He recently created a new suit as well

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
He recently created a new suit as well

tumblr_l64t4gBVKB1qzgy8jo1_500.jpg

I can say I honestly like the movie costume compared to this one. The actor they chose looks very good for Peter too. I hope the movie is good.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Fat Spidey is fat.

Suit looks so trendy it's retarded.

Ghost X

Until I see a trailer that gives me reason to think otherwise, I'm going to be a pessimistic bastard about the reboot.

omg wtf is that

I hope thats just a stunt suit made to look similar to the actual suit since it's supposed to be filmed in high-movement action shots or something.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Yeah that's an actual costume that lets him turn invisible.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I know, let's give him a nanosuit with nanobots being nano and bot! Cuz that's like totally über!

Top Bottom