• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Sony's Spider-Man: Now a Part of the MCU; And Now Not Again; And Now Is Again

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I'm curious where the negotiations finally settled, especially because there were percentage changes but also attempts at securing Venom's involvement being pretty heavily lobbied for on Sony's end. What with the news about Madame Web, I'm quite curious to see where all of that stuff landed.

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I'm quite curious how similar he'll be to the version of the character he played before. You know – because any sort of subtle hint at SpiderVerse and all that wouldn't be totally unexpected.

X :neo:

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
I kinda miss the days of "simple" super-hero movies focusing on personal tales instead of mumbo-jumbo stuff, it kinda gets tiring and superfluous after a while.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Multiverse cross dimensional black holes characters intertwining parallel universe fiesta.
Oh. Well ... I'm loving it. lol

A million and one times better than having constant character and/or continuity reboots every few years when a new actor takes on an existing role. =P

And another benefit with this approach is that the stories of individual continuities can be written towards narratively satisfying conclusions.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Multiverse stuff has been a part of comics forever, anyway. It was probably only a matter of time for it to come to the big screen with the glut of comic movies we've been getting. Spiderman was also in a unique position of having had a number of different film incarnations, which makes the whole thing work out pretty well.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
THR: Alfred Molina returns as Doc Ock

tenor.gif

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
Wtf is this movie.

I'm at least happy in seeing those actors doing those characters again.

And more Bully Maguire meme material can only be a good thing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom