Sony's Spider-Man: Now a Part of the MCU; And Now Not Again; And Now Is Again

KindOfBlue

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Blue
The untitled Spider-Man: Far From Home sequel is an upcoming American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character Spider-Man, co-produced by Columbia Pictures and Marvel Studios, and distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing. It is intended to be the sequel to Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017) and Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019), and the 27th film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). The film is directed by Tetsuya Nomura, written by Kazushige Nojima and Motomu Toriyama, and stars Tom Holland as Peter Parker / Spider-Man, alongside Cody Christian, John Eric Bentley, Britt Baron, Briana White, and Tyler Hoechlin.

*record skips*

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
The untitled Spider-Man: Far From Home sequel is an upcoming American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character Spider-Man, co-produced by Columbia Pictures and Marvel Studios, and distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing. It is intended to be the sequel to Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017) and Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019), and the 27th film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). The film is directed by Tetsuya Nomura, written by Kazushige Nojima and Motomu Toriyama, and stars Tom Holland as Peter Parker / Spider-Man, alongside Cody Christian, John Eric Bentley, Britt Baron, Briana White, and Tyler Hoechlin.

*record skips*
Is it bad I wouldn’t mind seeing the chimera of a film this would end up being?

KindOfBlue

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Blue
Spider-verse... :p. How will they fit "home" into the sub-title this time :p.
Spider-Man: Go Home, You’re Drunk

Is it bad I wouldn’t mind seeing the chimera of a film this would
I have a pretty high threshold for stupid stuff, so I’m right there with you. Hell, if Marvel’s a Disney property they might as well bring Nomura in to do some kind of Marvel-Kingdom Hearts crossover. Would it be stupid? Yes. Would I watch/play it? Also yes.

Last edited:

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
No more Home in the title, I heard its going to be called Spider Man: Bully Maguire Saga.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

Meanwhile, Jacob Batalon posted this on Instagram:

Eu8oqjCVcAICwkg

So might just be messing with us :monster:

edit:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Oh god they fucked up again, :monster:

I mean Thanos is no longer a problem so err, let's make our own problems! :flipmonster:

(people messing up reality seems to be a trend in recent Marvel installments;
Wanda / Scarlet Witch made a simulated world with enslaved people, Loki and co reeeally messed up timey-wimey stuff, moreso than it already was due to events in Endgame, and now this.
)

Top Bottom