Sorry everyone

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
I've been doing some thinking today, trying to reflect on the mess I caused with the whole Jessie/trio thing, and I feel I owe you all an apology. I was wrong to push it like I did. It's easy to just type something up and not think about the effect it can have on people because you let yourself get wound up by what someone said, and that's what I did. But I'm probably older than most of you here, and I should've known better. I should've been focusing on what those characters were getting instead of what they weren't, and if I had, much of this probably wouldn't have happened. I know I haven't always been easy to get along with and that I've acted like a smeghead sometimes. I just want to say that I'm sorry to all of you.

I made this a separate thread instead of putting it into the dedicated one because that one's become toxic and probably muted by some people, which I know is my fault. But mods, wherever you feel this should go is fine. Do what you think is right.

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
You're welcome, @Ryvius. I'm truly sorry for messing up your moment with Rufus. And for the record (this isn't to you in particular, just to everyone who's been affected by this), I was never deliberately trying to cause any trouble. I would just get so caught up in the argument that it would become more about that than about whatever was being argued about. And I shouldn't have let it get that far. Being told by people a decade or more younger than me what I should've already known myself made me stop and think. That and seeing how far I had pushed people. I don't want to be that way, that kind of person. So I'll own what I did.

Top Bottom