soup

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
had some online time for the first time in forever. Where is road and aaron and anyone else worth talking to? :) Also thank fangu for dragging me here. >_>

Telcontar

Donator
tumblr_static_mouth_of_sauron_1.gif

Fangu

Great Old One
I am to blame, my bad people :monster:

Aaron is around talking about vinyl records, women's rights and awful drivers, Road has been absent and needs to be pulled out from wherever he is hiding with a chain so I can (error: the rest of the post vanished for some reason)

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
So I've been gone for almost 2 years and nothings changed? Got it.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
ohai, how's it going? was wondering where you'd disappeared to. welcome back an' shit :awesomonster:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
ohai, how's it going? was wondering where you'd disappeared to. welcome back an' shit :awesomonster:

Things are going pretty shit lol. Had to disappear because I didn't even have a roof over my head at one point. :monster:

Who are you? Have you been here before?

:awesome:

Hi tres. >_>

I remember you. Welcome back. :)

Of course you remember me tenpenny. :)

You have been gone for 2 years, but have you changed? :monster:

I'm a little more cynical than before if that's even possible. :monster:

And thanks everyone for the welcomes back but i'm not really planning on staying and posting. Just thought i'd pop in and say hi. I'm trying to get out of debt and move back to new zealand and I don't even have a job atm so I am extremely busy.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
also can one of you admins change my name back to CK. It's annoying trying to find my name so I can log in.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Hōtarō Oreki;567887 said:
So I've been gone for almost 2 years and nothings changed? Got it.

Well. One thing did change and the sites been doing a lot better :monster:

Top Bottom