soup

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
I was starting to lose hope. The Land of ooOoOoo up and vanished like a fart in the wind, and I thought you guys were gone for good.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
idk what happened there as I was long gone by that time. iirc around the time it closed I was living on the street lol. luckily my friends found me.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
I was living on the street lol.

104hr95.jpg

What the hell happened man?

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
my mum left me and my step dad didn't have a good history and I was too proud to ask to live for free at a friends house so I lived on the street for about a week then my friends tracked me down and found me.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Oh hai cab haven't seen you since acf. <3. I have a bit more free time now. Most of my debts are paid just got my fines left and waiting to see if my friends dad can buy this bakery we've been looking at just not sure on a few things like rent (its $76kAU a year) and the owner might try and bump the current asking price..

Oh hai Aaron

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
S'up dude.

Important question, is techno reptar gonna make a return?

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I had to sell my pc so I lost all my stuff. :(

Quite happy I still have my obnoxiously huge signature though. Bless you nick

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
lulz

Welcome back! I'd say something clever but I've exhausted my quota for clever today so I'll just stick with lame and unoriginal. :P

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
you dont remember me daryl? :( Im istvan/garys twin

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Off course I remember you! ACF, FFOF, FCF...We go back YEARS.

I remember Ist too. Wow, yeah, wow.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
good good <3 dont forget VGC rofl

I miss gary I haven't heard from him since 2009? :(

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
My bad lol no more trouble from that tosser I hope.

Ah a shame was hoping you seen him. He went awol after him and channy split :(

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
SHANKS MUMBLE

if you still use skype/msn add me I posted my addy on aarons profile

Cabaret

Donator
Oh hai cab haven't seen you since acf. <3. I have a bit more free time now. Most of my debts are paid just got my fines left and waiting to see if my friends dad can buy this bakery we've been looking at just not sure on a few things like rent (its $76kAU a year) and the owner might try and bump the current asking price..

Oh hai Aaron

Oh acf, them days of dramahz, l33tism and general wind uppery! :awesome: I think we managed to save all the cool people from that place here from what I see, more or less.

The bakery sounds awesome and I love the bakery thread :D I'm not sure how $76kAU is as a rent, but it sounds like you are going to have to get your business head on big time. I love all that in theory, but in practice I prefer others to do the hard work :P

I'm still teaching English (as a foreign language) but doing it online these days for very little money, but I get to live in Wales on the family farm and garden things to eat so couldn't be happier as long as the sun is shinning! At the moment I'm working on my dissertation and counting butterflies, cos one needs a hobby in life and since the butterflies are coming to me, it's a pretty easy hobby to have- I'm just that hardcore man! :neo:

Top Bottom