• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Sperm as art? Dead fucking serious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
You know, I think I've finally hit the point where I loathe people. This fucking moron is actually being considered an artist by critics in New York. He's a fucking pervert, who...well, I'll let your read this shit for yourself. This is fucking disgusting.

As an artist, I am constantly struggling to find ways to challenge the limits of my chosen medium, which is sperm, and push my audience toward a higher level of both cognition and meta cognition--to see, in other words, the art beyond the art, the way the art steps beyond being an object of "art," so to speak, and invokes a definition that calls into question the very fabric of life and existence and our species' interaction with the physical and emotional world. For example, my last piece, "Jerking Off On The Orange Line," was intended to push the boundaries of physical expression and inspire self-reflection among the three Catholic high school girls at the end of the car, whose expectation of a Metro ride without the opportunity to witness another human masturbating was challenged--I think, for the better. Its follow-up piece, "Running Pantless Through the Station," was a breathless exploration of the nexus where the tyranny of law enforcement intersects with the vibrant pulse of individuality and liberal expression. "My Cock In Her Sleeping Mouth," perhaps one of my most controversial pieces, explored the biological, social, physical, and emotional consequences of one-sided fellatio, and often misunderstood expression of deep, abiding affection. Its follow-up, "Ejaculate on Her Forehead," takes this a step further, calling into question the ideas of what it means to "own" ones own skin. Symbolically, in turning her white with my love, I am exploring complex issues of race and challenging my audience to question their own biases, prejudgments, and narrow world views.

You can read more on this bullshit here.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Oh get the fuck out of here.

That's fucking crazy.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
It's amazing what lengths people will go for their perversion.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yeah it fuckin' is. I want to punch the guy in that article, in the mouth.

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
God...I fucking hate :quote:artists:quote:. Pretentious arseholes.

my last piece, "Jerking Off On The Orange Line," was intended to push the boundaries of physical expression and inspire self-reflection among the three Catholic high school girls at the end of the car, whose expectation of a Metro ride without the opportunity to witness another human masturbating was challenged
In other words, I want to shock people by wanking in front of little girls.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
God...I fucking hate artists. Pretentious arseholes

1208496067725.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I think she only meant the artists who are raving perverts, molesting people on the street. Artists like you are awesome. No need to glare at her :monster:

I mean, look at the guy in the article. He's a fucking perv.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
For one thing this guy isn't an artist at all, and referring to him as such is completely fallacy.

also

Artists like you are awesome.

lol

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
^ Thank'd for truth.

You're right. He's not an artist. He's a pervert. And a fiend.

And you are awesome. :monster:

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
I for one will be contacting my representatives. I refuse to fund the perversions of these scoundrels with my tax dollars through bullshit programs like the NEA.

I mean, just look at him. Look at that dorky red hair and pale skin. And those fey, stupid sunglasses and trench coat. It just screams pervert. Outrageous!!

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Holy shit, that's a good idea. I'd shit bricks if he was somehow getting government funding for this asshattery.

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
I think she only meant the artists who are raving perverts, molesting people on the street. Artists like you are awesome. No need to glare at her :monster:

^ is correct.

This is why I went back and added :quote: to :quote:artists:quote: because actually, I rather love decent artists. :D

Positively no offense intended, I promise.

mentaz

bubbles
WTF? I haven't heard of something like this since one other "artist", who thought that was a master piece to bind a dog to a lamp post and let it starve on the side walk. :monster:

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Sperm as a fuel source would be more admirable than this cockpie.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
WTF? I haven't heard of something like this since one other "artist", who thought that was a master piece to bind a dog to a lamp post and let it starve in the side walk. :monster:
FUCK YOU FOR REMINDING ME OF THAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom